The Idaho State Bengals (3-15, 1-8 Big Sky) will attempt to halt a four-game losing streak when they visit the Sacramento State Hornets (5-10, 1-7 Big Sky) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022 as 7-point underdogs. The Hornets have also lost four games in a row. The point total in the matchup is set at 128.
Sacramento State vs. Idaho State Predictions
Sacramento State vs. Idaho State Betting Odds
|Sacramento State||-7||128 points|
Sacramento State vs. Idaho State Last 10 Games
- Sacramento State has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Sacramento State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Hornets’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.9 points scored. That’s 10.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Hornets have a points-per-game average 0.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Idaho State is 1-9 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Idaho State’s last 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Bengals games averaged four more points (132) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bengals have a 59.5 points-per-game average, 2.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Sacramento State vs. Idaho State Betting Trends
- Sacramento State has covered the spread 10 times over 13 games with a set spread.
- This season, six of Sacramento State’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Hornets put up 7.2 fewer points per game (65.4) than the Bengals give up (72.6).
- Sacramento State is 2-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when scoring more than 72.6 points.
- Idaho State has covered the spread in a game 13 times this season (13-3-0).
- The Bengals have an ATS record of 8-0 when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Games involving Idaho State have hit the over nine times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Bengals’ 61.8 points per game are 8.2 fewer points than the 70.0 the Hornets give up.
- When it scores more than 70.0 points, Idaho State is 2-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
Sacramento State vs. Idaho State Over/Under Trends
- Sacramento State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (128 points) nine times this season.
- In Idaho State’s 16 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 128.
- The Hornets average 65.4 points per game against the Bengals’ 61.8, totaling 0.8 points under the game’s total of 128.
- This matchup’s point total is 14.6 fewer points than the 142.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Hornets have seen a 138.7 over/under in their games this season, 10.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Bengals’ games this season (131.9 points).
Sacramento State Team Leaders
- Bryce Fowler: 16.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- Zach Chappell: 12.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)
- Cameron Wilbon: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Jonathan Komagum: 4.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 45.5 FG%
- William FitzPatrick: 7.7 PTS, 34 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (32-for-85)
Idaho State Team Leaders
- Tarik Cool: 11.1 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (18-for-65)
- Austin Smellie: 7.8 PTS, 43 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- Brayden Parker: 7.1 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
- Malik Porter: 5.8 PTS, 52.4 FG%
- Jared Rodriguez: 5.7 PTS, 34.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.