Horizon opponents meet when the Robert Morris Colonials (3-16, 1-9 Horizon) host the Milwaukee Panthers (7-13, 5-6 Horizon) at UPMC Events Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022. The Panthers are 1-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
Robert Morris vs. Milwaukee Predictions
Robert Morris vs. Milwaukee Betting Odds
|Robert Morris||-1||141.5 points|
Robert Morris vs. Milwaukee Last 10 Games
- Robert Morris is 2-8 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Robert Morris’ last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The Colonials’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 145.8 points scored. That’s 4.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Colonials have scored 0.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Milwaukee covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Panthers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.2 points scored. That’s 5.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Panthers have a 71.0 points-per-game average, 4.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
Robert Morris vs. Milwaukee Betting Trends
- Robert Morris has compiled a 15-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Colonials are winless against the spread when they have played as 1-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Games involving Robert Morris have hit the over 10 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 69.7 points per game the Colonials average are the same as the Panthers allow.
- Robert Morris is 4-3 against the spread and 3-5 overall when scoring more than 70.4 points.
- Milwaukee has covered the spread 11 times in 19 games with a set spread.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 6-2 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Milwaukee games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Panthers’ 67.0 points per game are 10.0 fewer points than the 77.0 the Colonials give up to opponents.
- Milwaukee has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record in games it scores more than 77.0 points.
Robert Morris vs. Milwaukee Over/Under Trends
- Robert Morris and its opponents have combined to go over Thursday’s total of 141.5 points 13 times this season.
- In Milwaukee’s 19 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 141.5.
- The Colonials average 69.7 points per game against the Panthers’ 67.0, totaling 4.8 points under the game’s point total of 141.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 147.4 points per game, 5.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Colonials have seen a 143.3 average over/under in their games this season, 1.8 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Panthers games have an over/under of 138.3 points this season, 3.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Robert Morris Team Leaders
- Kahliel Spear: 12.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.2 BLK, 52.4 FG%
- Enoch Cheeks: 8.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.9 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (16-for-37)
- Michael Green III: 10.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.3 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (19-for-65)
- Rasheem Dunn: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Matt Mayers: 4.9 PTS, 61.7 FG%, 60.0 3PT% (3-for-5)
Milwaukee Team Leaders
- DeAndre Gholston: 15.6 PTS, 39.0 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (40-for-113)
- Jordan Lathon: 7.2 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (13-for-52)
- Donovan Newby: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.9 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (31-for-77)
- Joey St. Pierre: 5.6 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 54.7 FG%
- Josh Thomas: 10.7 PTS, 54.3 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.