The Pacific (CA) Tigers (5-12, 0-3 WCC) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a six-game road slide when they square off against the Portland Pilots (10-9, 1-3 WCC) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at Chiles Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 138.5.
Portland vs. Pacific (CA) Predictions
Portland vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Odds
Portland vs. Pacific (CA) Last 10 Games
- Portland has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Portland’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Pilots games averaged 4.7 more points (143.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Pilots are scoring 3.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Pacific (CA) has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Pacific (CA) games have exceeded the set total eight times.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 6.5 fewer points (132) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 63.5, 2.1 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Portland vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Trends
- Portland has registered an 11-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pilots have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Portland’s games have gone over the total six times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 73.2 points per game the Pilots put up are just 4.3 more points than the Tigers give up (68.9).
- When Portland totals more than 68.9 points, it is 5-5 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Pacific (CA) is 9-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Tigers have gone 4-1 against the spread.
- Pacific (CA) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this year.
- The Tigers’ 65.6 points per game are 6.0 fewer points than the 71.6 the Pilots give up to opponents.
- Pacific (CA) is 2-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it scores more than 71.6 points.
Portland vs. Pacific (CA) Over/Under Trends
- Portland and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (138.5 points) nine times this season.
- Four of Pacific (CA)’s games finished with a combined score over 138.5 points this season.
- The Pilots average 73.2 points per game against the Tigers’ 65.6, totaling 0.3 points over the matchup’s total of 138.5.
- This game’s over/under is 2.0 fewer points than the 140.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Pilots have seen a 144.9 average over/under in their games this season, 6.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Tigers games have an over/under of 133.4 points this season, 5.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Portland Team Leaders
- Tyler Robertson: 14 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.7 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (33-for-104)
- Chris Austin: 14.5 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Moses Wood: 14 PTS, 50 FG%, 44.9 3PT% (35-for-78)
- Michael Meadows: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.9 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (20-for-61)
- Chika Nduka: 6.9 PTS, 54.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
Pacific (CA) Team Leaders
- Alphonso Anderson: 10.7 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
- Jeremiah Bailey: 9.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.5 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
- Pierre Crockrell II: 7.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.5 FG%, 50 3PT% (4-for-8)
- Luke Avdalovic: 10.6 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (26-for-61)
- Jordan Bell: 4.7 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.