The Weber State Wildcats (14-5, 7-1 Big Sky) are 1-point underdogs as they look to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Northern Colorado Bears (10-8, 5-1 Big Sky) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 158.5.
Northern Colorado vs. Weber State Predictions
Northern Colorado vs. Weber State Betting Odds
|Northern Colorado||-1||158.5 points|
Northern Colorado vs. Weber State Last 10 Games
- Northern Colorado is 6-4 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Northern Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bears games averaged 146.2 total points, 12.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bears have scored one more point per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Weber State is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Weber State games have exceeded the set total eight times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 13.5 fewer points (145) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 76, 1.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Northern Colorado vs. Weber State Betting Trends
- Northern Colorado has covered the spread nine times this season (9-6-1).
- The Bears have an ATS record of 4-4-1 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Northern Colorado games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Bears put up 7.1 more points per game (76.6) than the Wildcats give up (69.5).
- When Northern Colorado totals more than 69.5 points, it is 6-5-2 against the spread and 9-6 overall.
- Weber State is 11-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Wildcats are 4-2 against the spread.
- Weber State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 77.9 points per game, just 2.5 more points than the 75.4 the Bears give up to opponents.
- Weber State is 7-3 against the spread and 11-1 overall when it scores more than 75.4 points.
Northern Colorado vs. Weber State Over/Under Trends
- Northern Colorado and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s over/under of 158.5 points six times this season.
- Seven of Weber State’s games finished with a combined score higher than 158.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 158.5 is four points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bears (76.6 points per game) and the Wildcats (77.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 13.6 fewer points than the 144.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Bears have seen a 143.6 average over/under in their games this season, 14.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 13.8 points separates this game’s over/under (158.5 points) and the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (144.7 points) this season.
Northern Colorado Team Leaders
- Daylen Kountz: 19.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (28-for-66)
- Kur Jockuch: 9.8 PTS, 8.8 REB, 66.4 FG%
- Bodie Hume: 11.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 43.6 FG%, 32 3PT% (31-for-97)
- Matt Johnson: 12.3 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (33-for-91)
- Dru Kuxhausen: 10.5 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (54-for-125)
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 13 PTS, 10.1 REB, 1.6 STL, 54.7 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
- Koby McEwen: 17.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.5 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (42-for-118)
- Jamison Overton: 12.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 52.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 12.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 48.9 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (38-for-91)
- Zahir Porter: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.8 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (14-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.