The North Florida Ospreys (4-16, 0-6 ASUN) host the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (6-12, 3-2 ASUN) after losing three straight home games. The Ospreys are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 149.5.
North Florida vs. Central Arkansas Predictions
North Florida vs. Central Arkansas Betting Odds
|North Florida||-6.5||149.5 points|
North Florida vs. Central Arkansas Last 10 Games
- North Florida covered the spread nine times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Twice in those 10 games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The last 10 Ospreys games averaged 141.8 total points, 7.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Ospreys have a points-per-game average 4.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Central Arkansas is a perfect 10-0-0 against the spread in its past 10 games, and has a 2-8 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final scores of the past 10 Central Arkansas games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The Sugar Bears’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 147.8 points scored. That’s 1.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Sugar Bears have a 71.6 points-per-game average, 1.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
North Florida vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- North Florida has registered a 16-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- North Florida games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Ospreys average 66.7 points per game, 15.7 fewer points than the 82.4 the Sugar Bears allow.
- Central Arkansas has covered the spread 15 times this year (15-0-0).
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Sugar Bears have an ATS record of 14-0.
- Central Arkansas’ games have gone over the total nine times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Sugar Bears score an average of 72.9 points per game, only 1.4 more points than the 71.5 the Ospreys give up.
- Central Arkansas is 4-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it scores more than 71.5 points.
North Florida vs. Central Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- Five North Florida games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- This season, eight of Central Arkansas’ games have ended with a score higher than 149.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 149.5 is 9.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Ospreys (66.7 points per game) and the Sugar Bears (72.9 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 153.9 points per game, 4.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Ospreys have seen a 142.6 average over/under in their games this season, 6.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.4 points more than the average over/under in Sugar Bears’ games this season (148.1 points).
North Florida Team Leaders
- Jadyn Parker: 8 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 58.1 FG%
- Carter Hendricksen: 11 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (35-for-112)
- Jose Placer: 13.2 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (27-for-97)
- Dorian James: 4.9 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (8-for-20)
- Emmanuel Adedoyin: 7.4 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (38-for-87)
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Darious Hall: 13.9 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 48.3 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Camren Hunter: 12.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.6 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (17-for-61)
- Jared Chatham: 8.2 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Collin Cooper: 10.5 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (38-for-99)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 8.1 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 25 3PT% (5-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.