The Morehead State Eagles (15-5, 7-0 OVC) are 6-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game road win streak when they take on the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (8-11, 3-3 OVC) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at Show Me Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is 150.5 in the matchup.
Morehead State vs. Southeast Missouri State Predictions
Morehead State vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Odds
|Morehead State||-6||150.5 points|
Morehead State vs. Southeast Missouri State Last 10 Games
- Morehead State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Morehead State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 17.4 fewer points (133.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Southeast Missouri State is 3-7 overall and 10-0-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Southeast Missouri State’s past 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Redhawks games averaged 0.7 more points (151.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Redhawks have a 76.2 points-per-game average, 0.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
Morehead State vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Trends
- Morehead State has covered the spread 10 times in 17 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 6 points or more, the Eagles are 3-4-1 against the spread.
- This season, nine of Morehead State’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Eagles average 71.0 points per game, 8.8 fewer points than the 79.8 the Redhawks allow.
- Morehead State is 2-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when scoring more than 79.8 points.
- Southeast Missouri State has registered a 14-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 6 points or more, the Redhawks are 6-0 against the spread.
- This year, Southeast Missouri State’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 17 chances.
- The Redhawks’ 75.6 points per game are 11.9 more points than the 63.7 the Eagles give up to opponents.
- Southeast Missouri State has put together a 6-8 ATS record and an 8-8 overall record in games it scores more than 63.7 points.
Morehead State vs. Southeast Missouri State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Morehead State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 150.5 points four times.
- In Southeast Missouri State’s 17 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 150.5.
- The point total for the contest of 150.5 is 3.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (71.0 points per game) and the Redhawks (75.6 points per game).
- This game’s total is 7.0 fewer points than the 143.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Eagles have seen a 132.5 average over/under in their games this season, 18 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.8 points separates this game’s over/under (150.5 points) and the average total points bet in Redhawks’ games (147.7 points) this season.
Morehead State Team Leaders
- Johni Broome: 16.2 PTS, 10.5 REB, 3.6 BLK, 55.6 FG%
- Ta’Lon Cooper: 9 PTS, 6.6 AST, 39.6 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
- Skyelar Potter: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (38-for-106)
- Tray Hollowell: 12 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 42.8 3PT% (59-for-138)
- Jake Wolfe: 5.2 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
Southeast Missouri State Team Leaders
- Phillip Russell: 14.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (36-for-90)
- Eric Reed Jr.: 15.5 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (42-for-112)
- Nygal Russell: 7.6 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
- Chris Harris: 9.9 PTS, 40 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (20-for-64)
- Nana Akenten: 7.1 PTS, 36 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (27-for-83)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.