The Montana Grizzlies (13-6, 6-2 Big Sky) are heavily favored (by 13 points) to build on a nine-game home win streak when they host the Idaho Vandals (5-14, 2-7 Big Sky) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144 points.
Montana vs. Idaho Predictions
Montana vs. Idaho Betting Odds
Montana vs. Idaho Last 10 Games
- Montana is 7-3 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Montana and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Grizzlies games averaged 10.2 fewer points (133.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Grizzlies are scoring three points less per game compared to their season average.
- Idaho covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Idaho’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Vandals games averaged 150.2 total points, 6.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Vandals have a 76.8 points-per-game average, 2.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
Montana vs. Idaho Betting Trends
- Montana has covered the spread in a matchup 13 times this season (13-3-0).
- Montana games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Grizzlies average 8.7 fewer points per game (72.5) than the Vandals allow (81.2).
- Idaho is 16-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Vandals have an ATS record of 6-0 when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- Games involving Idaho have hit the over nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Vandals score an average of 74.5 points per game, 12.1 more points than the 62.4 the Grizzlies give up.
- Idaho has put together a 9-4 ATS record and a 5-10 overall record in games it scores more than 62.4 points.
Montana vs. Idaho Over/Under Trends
- This season, Montana games have hit the over on this game’s 144-point total four times.
- In Idaho’s 17 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 144.
- The total for the matchup of 144 is three points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Grizzlies (72.5 points per game) and the Vandals (74.5 points per game).
- The 143.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.4 fewer than the 144 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Grizzlies games is 9.6 points fewer than the over/under of 144 points in this matchup.
- Vandals’ games have a total points bet of 146.4 points this season, 2.4 points more than the over/under for this game.
Montana Team Leaders
- Josh Bannan: 13.2 PTS, 8.1 REB, 48.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
- Cameron Parker: 8.5 PTS, 5.7 AST, 51.9 FG%, 35 3PT% (7-for-20)
- Robby Beasley III: 11.3 PTS, 38 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (41-for-111)
- Derrick Carter-Hollinger: 7.3 PTS, 50 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (16-for-34)
- Brandon Whitney: 9.4 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
Idaho Team Leaders
- Mikey Dixon: 18.3 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 43 3PT% (34-for-79)
- Trevante Anderson: 12.6 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (21-for-71)
- Rashad Smith: 10.2 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (37-for-83)
- Tanner Christensen: 7.6 PTS, 52 FG%
- Philip Pepple Jr.: 4.5 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 50.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.