The Montana State Bobcats (14-5, 6-2 Big Sky) are favored (-7.5) to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Eastern Washington Eagles (11-8, 5-3 Big Sky) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at Worthington Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5.
Montana State vs. Eastern Washington Predictions
Montana State vs. Eastern Washington Betting Odds
|Montana State||-7.5||147.5 points|
Montana State vs. Eastern Washington Last 10 Games
- Montana State is 9-1 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Montana State games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Bobcats games averaged 8.8 fewer points (138.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bobcats have scored 5.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Eastern Washington is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Eastern Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 147.8 total points, 0.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Eagles’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 74.1, 4.0 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Montana State vs. Eastern Washington Betting Trends
- Montana State has covered the spread 12 times in 17 games with a set spread.
- The Bobcats are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Montana State’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Bobcats score 77.5 points per game, only 3.6 more points than the 73.9 the Eagles give up.
- Montana State has a 5-3-1 record against the spread and a 6-5 record overall when putting up more than 73.9 points.
- Eastern Washington has covered the spread 14 times in 17 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 5-0.
- This season, 10 of Eastern Washington’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Eagles’ 78.1 points per game are 9.4 more points than the 68.7 the Bobcats give up to opponents.
- Eastern Washington has put together an 8-5 ATS record and a 9-6 overall record in games it scores more than 68.7 points.
Montana State vs. Eastern Washington Over/Under Trends
- This season, Montana State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 147.5 points seven times.
- In Eastern Washington’s 17 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 147.5.
- The Bobcats average 77.5 points per game against the Eagles’ 78.1, totaling 8.1 points over the matchup’s over/under of 147.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.6 points per game, 4.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bobcats have seen a 141.4 average over/under in their games this season, 6.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Eagles’ games have a total points bet of 148 points this season, 0.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
Montana State Team Leaders
- Jubrile Belo: 13.3 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 60.1 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Xavier Bishop: 13.1 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (25-for-75)
- Abdul Mohamed: 9 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 51.1 3PT% (24-for-47)
- Amin Adamu: 11.4 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Tyler Patterson: 9.4 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (46-for-113)
Eastern Washington Team Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen: 13.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.5 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
- Steele Venters: 18.1 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 49.1 3PT% (54-for-110)
- Linton Acliese: 15.4 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Angelo Allegri: 11.2 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (43-for-116)
- Ethan Price: 9.5 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (17-for-43)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.