The Georgia State Panthers (6-9, 0-4 Sun Belt) will try to stop a five-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (9-8, 4-3 Sun Belt) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at Cajundome as 3.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 143 points.
Louisiana vs. Georgia State Predictions
Louisiana vs. Georgia State Betting Odds
Louisiana vs. Georgia State Last 10 Games
- Louisiana covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Louisiana games has gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Ragin’ Cajuns games averaged 0.7 fewer points (142.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Ragin’ Cajuns are scoring 0.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Georgia State covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The Panthers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 143.3 points scored. That’s 0.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Panthers have scored 6.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 72.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Louisiana vs. Georgia State Betting Trends
- Louisiana has compiled an 11-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Ragin’ Cajuns went 4-1 against the spread.
- Louisiana’s games have gone over the total six times out of 15 chances this season.
- The 71.2 points per game the Ragin’ Cajuns put up are just 2.7 more points than the Panthers give up (68.5).
- Louisiana has a 5-4-1 record against the spread and a 7-5 record overall when putting up more than 68.5 points.
- Georgia State has covered the spread seven times in 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Panthers went 4-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Georgia State have hit the over four times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up only 2.9 more points per game (72.3) than the Ragin’ Cajuns allow (69.4).
- Georgia State has put together a 2-3 ATS record and a 6-2 overall record in games it scores more than 69.4 points.
Louisiana vs. Georgia State Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of Louisiana’s 15 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 143 points.
- Four of Georgia State’s games ended with a combined score over 143 points this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns average 71.2 points per game against the Panthers’ 72.3, amounting to 0.5 points over the matchup’s total of 143.
- The 137.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.1 fewer than the 143 over/under in this contest.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have seen a 142.6 average over/under in their games this season, 0.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates the average total points bet in Panthers’ games (143.5 points) and this contest’s over/under (143 points).
Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jordan Brown: 15.0 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.5 BLK, 48.4 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
- Kobe Julien: 11.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.4 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (27-for-74)
- Theo Akwuba: 10.0 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.8 BLK, 52.5 FG%
- Doudou Gueye: 6.1 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Greg Williams Jr.: 7.1 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (15-for-50)
Georgia State Team Leaders
- Kane Williams: 11.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.0 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (9-for-42)
- Corey Allen: 15.0 PTS, 2.0 STL, 36.7 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (32-for-95)
- Justin Roberts: 12.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.5 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (25-for-65)
- Jalen Thomas: 6.0 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 39.2 FG%
- Nelson Phillips: 9.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 50.5 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (22-for-52)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.