The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (15-4, 6-1 C-USA) are at home in C-USA play against the Rice Owls (11-7, 4-3 C-USA) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Bulldogs are double-digit favorites by 11 points in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 149.5.
Louisiana Tech vs. Rice Predictions
Louisiana Tech vs. Rice Betting Odds
|Louisiana Tech||-11||149.5 points|
Louisiana Tech vs. Rice Last 10 Games
- Louisiana Tech covered the spread eight times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Louisiana Tech and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.7 points scored. That’s 4.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 4.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Rice has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Rice games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Owls games averaged 2.7 fewer points (146.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Owls have a 72.9 points-per-game average, 3.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Louisiana Tech vs. Rice Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-2-1).
- The Bulldogs are 6-1 ATS when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- This season, Louisiana Tech’s games have hit the over nine times out of 16 chances.
- The 78.7 points per game the Bulldogs score are five more points than the Owls allow (73.7).
- Louisiana Tech is 8-3-1 against the spread and 13-2 overall when scoring more than 73.7 points.
- Rice is 10-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Owls have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- Games involving Rice have hit the over 11 times this year.
- The Owls’ 76.5 points per game are 8.5 more points than the 68 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68 points, Rice is 7-5 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
Louisiana Tech vs. Rice Over/Under Trends
- Five Louisiana Tech games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- In Rice’s 18 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 149.5.
- The point total for the matchup of 149.5 is 5.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (78.7 points per game) and the Owls (76.5 points per game).
- The 141.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.8 fewer than the 149.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bulldogs games is 5.7 points fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.2 points more than the average over/under in Owls’ games this season (145.3 points).
Louisiana Tech Team Leaders
- Kenneth Lofton Jr.: 16.7 PTS, 10.6 REB, 1.1 STL, 56.6 FG%
- Amorie Archibald: 14 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (33-for-82)
- Keaston Willis: 11.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.3 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (48-for-130)
- Cobe Williams: 9.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.1 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (21-for-71)
- David Green: 6.5 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
Rice Team Leaders
- Carl Pierre: 15.4 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 45.4 3PT% (59-for-130)
- Max Fiedler: 8.7 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.1 BLK, 57.7 FG%
- Travis Evee: 15.1 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (51-for-117)
- Quincy Olivari: 8.9 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (24-for-77)
- Chris Mullins: 9.6 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.