The James Madison Dukes (12-5, 3-3 CAA) host the Drexel Dragons (8-8, 3-3 CAA) in a matchup of CAA teams at Atlantic Union Bank Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022. The Dukes are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under in the matchup is 148.5.
JMU vs. Drexel Predictions
JMU vs. Drexel Betting Odds
JMU vs. Drexel Last 10 Games
- JMU has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 JMU games has gone over the set total six times.
- The Dukes’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.5 points scored. That’s six fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Dukes are scoring 3.0 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Drexel has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Drexel and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Dragons games averaged 140.7 total points, 7.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Dragons are scoring 71.3 points per game compared to their 74.6 season average.
JMU vs. Drexel Betting Trends
- JMU is 9-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Dukes went 3-4 against the spread.
- This season, JMU’s games have hit the over seven times out of 15 chances.
- The 78.8 points per game the Dukes average are 7.4 more points than the Dragons give up (71.4).
- JMU is 4-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall when scoring more than 71.4 points.
- Drexel is 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Dragons have an ATS record of 5-2.
- Drexel games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Dragons’ 74.6 points per game are just 4.2 more points than the 70.4 the Dukes give up.
- Drexel has put together a 4-4 ATS record and a 6-4 overall record in games it scores more than 70.4 points.
JMU vs. Drexel Over/Under Trends
- This season, eight of JMU’s 15 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 148.5 points.
- Five of Drexel’s games finished with a combined score over 148.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 153.4 points per game, 4.9 points more than the over/under of 148.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 141.8 points per game, 6.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Dukes games is 145 points, 3.5 fewer than the over/under of 148.5 points for this contest.
- Dragons games have an over/under of 140 points this season, 8.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
JMU Team Leaders
- Takal Molson: 12.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.4 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (14-for-51)
- Vado Morse: 14.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 36.7 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (40-for-114)
- Justin Amadi: 9.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 64.1 FG%
- Charles Falden: 10.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.4 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (31-for-71)
- Julien Wooden: 7.4 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (10-for-42)
Drexel Team Leaders
- Camren Wynter: 15.4 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (19-for-66)
- Melik Martin: 10.5 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 48.5 3PT% (16-for-33)
- James Butler: 12.5 PTS, 9.2 REB, 55.9 FG%, 55.6 3PT% (5-for-9)
- Amari Williams: 7.1 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 49.4 FG%
- Xavier Bell: 11.5 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.