The Lipscomb Bisons (9-12, 2-4 ASUN) visit the Jacksonville Dolphins (11-7, 3-3 ASUN) after losing eight road games in a row. The Dolphins are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022. The point total is set at 139.5 for the matchup.
Jacksonville vs. Lipscomb Predictions
Jacksonville vs. Lipscomb Betting Odds
Jacksonville vs. Lipscomb Last 10 Games
- Jacksonville has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Jacksonville and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Dolphins games averaged 12.7 fewer points (126.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Dolphins have scored 0.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Lipscomb is 4-6 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Lipscomb games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Bisons games averaged 8.1 more points (147.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bisons’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 73.6, 2.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Jacksonville vs. Lipscomb Betting Trends
- Jacksonville has gone 12-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins are winless against the spread when they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Jacksonville’s games have gone over the total six times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Dolphins put up 13.6 fewer points per game (66.5) than the Bisons give up (80.1).
- Lipscomb has covered the spread 12 times in 18 games with a set spread.
- The Bisons have an ATS record of 7-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Lipscomb’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Bisons put up an average of 76.1 points per game, 17.4 more points than the 58.7 the Dolphins give up to opponents.
- Lipscomb is 7-11 against the spread and 9-12 overall when it scores more than 58.7 points.
Jacksonville vs. Lipscomb Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of Jacksonville’s 15 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 139.5 points.
- This season, 14 of Lipscomb’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 139.5 is 3.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Dolphins (66.5 points per game) and the Bisons (76.1 points per game).
- This game’s total is 0.7 fewer points than the 138.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Dolphins have seen a 129.4 average over/under in their games this season, 10.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.1 points separates the average total points bet in Bisons’ games (146.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (139.5 points).
Jacksonville Team Leaders
- Kevion Nolan: 13 PTS, 2 STL, 37.4 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (36-for-95)
- Jordan Davis: 9.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Osayi Osifo: 9 PTS, 68.9 FG%
- Mike Marsh: 8.9 PTS, 55.4 FG%
- Tyreese Davis: 6.5 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
Lipscomb Team Leaders
- Jacob Ognacevic: 15.2 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 51 3PT% (26-for-51)
- Will Pruitt: 9.1 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 38 3PT% (27-for-71)
- Ahsan Asadullah: 16 PTS, 8.2 REB, 55.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Parker Hazen: 8.2 PTS, 62.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- KJ Johnson: 8 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.