The Kennesaw State Owls (9-9, 4-1 ASUN) host the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (13-6, 6-0 ASUN) after winning four straight home games. The Gamecocks are favored by just 1.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022. The point total is 140.5 for the matchup.
Jacksonville State vs. Kennesaw State Predictions
Jacksonville State vs. Kennesaw State Betting Odds
|Jacksonville State||-1.5||140.5 points|
Jacksonville State vs. Kennesaw State Last 10 Games
- Jacksonville State is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Jacksonville State and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Gamecocks games averaged 1.3 fewer points (139.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Gamecocks have scored 3.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Kennesaw State is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Kennesaw State games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Owls games averaged 2.6 more points (143.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Owls are scoring 74.2 points per game compared to their 77.1 season average.
Jacksonville State vs. Kennesaw State Betting Trends
- Jacksonville State has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-7-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Gamecocks have an ATS record of 7-6.
- Jacksonville State’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Gamecocks put up 76.2 points per game, 7.4 more points than the 68.8 the Owls allow.
- Jacksonville State is 6-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 68.8 points.
- Kennesaw State is 13-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Owls are 9-2 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Kennesaw State’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Owls score 9.5 more points per game (77.1) than the Gamecocks give up (67.6).
- Kennesaw State is 9-4 against the spread and 8-6 overall when it scores more than 67.6 points.
Jacksonville State vs. Kennesaw State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Jacksonville State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 140.5 points seven times.
- In Kennesaw State’s 17 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 140.5.
- The point total for the contest of 140.5 is 12.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Gamecocks (76.2 points per game) and the Owls (77.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 136.4 points per game, 4.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Gamecocks games is 4.0 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 3.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Owls’ games this season (143.7 points).
Jacksonville State Team Leaders
- Darian Adams: 14.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.0 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (27-for-80)
- Kayne Henry: 9.9 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (24-for-60)
- Brandon Huffman: 9.8 PTS, 64.9 FG%
- Jalen Finch: 8.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.5 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Demaree King: 12.1 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 49.6 3PT% (58-for-117)
Kennesaw State Team Leaders
- Terrell Burden: 11.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.0 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Chris Youngblood: 13.2 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (34-for-90)
- Spencer Rodgers: 10.3 PTS, 37.0 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (31-for-94)
- Demond Robinson: 8.6 PTS, 58.3 FG%
- Brandon Stroud: 5.9 PTS, 34.4 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (13-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.