The Hofstra Pride (12-7, 4-2 CAA) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Charleston (SC) Cougars (10-8, 2-4 CAA) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at TD Arena as only 2.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 158.5.
Hofstra vs. Charleston (SC) Predictions
Hofstra vs. Charleston (SC) Betting Odds
Hofstra vs. Charleston (SC) Last 10 Games
- Hofstra is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Hofstra and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Pride games averaged 147.8 total points, 10.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Pride have a points-per-game average 0.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Charleston (SC) covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Charleston (SC) and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Cougars games averaged 8.5 fewer points (150) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Cougars are scoring 74.9 points per game compared to their 78.1 season average.
Hofstra vs. Charleston (SC) Betting Trends
- Hofstra has put together a record of 11-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Pride have gone 4-3 against the spread.
- Hofstra games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Pride record 77.9 points per game, just 0.2 more points than the 77.7 the Cougars give up.
- Hofstra has a 5-0 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when scoring more than 77.7 points.
- Charleston (SC) has put together an 11-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Cougars are 7-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Charleston (SC)’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 20 chances.
- The Cougars put up 6.8 more points per game (78.1) than the Pride give up to opponents (71.3).
- Charleston (SC) has put together an 8-4 ATS record and an 8-4 overall record in games it scores more than 71.3 points.
Hofstra vs. Charleston (SC) Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Hofstra’s 15 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 158.5 points.
- There have been nine Charleston (SC) games that have ended with a combined score higher than 158.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 158.5 is 2.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Pride (77.9 points per game) and the Cougars (78.1 points per game).
- The 149 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.5 fewer than the 158.5 total in this contest.
- The Pride have seen a 146.3 average over/under in their games this season, 12.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (158.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cougars’ games (151.9 points) this season.
Hofstra Team Leaders
- Aaron Estrada: 16.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.3 FG%, 24.8 3PT% (25-for-101)
- Darlinstone Dubar: 12.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 55.6 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
- Jalen Ray: 14.7 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (55-for-129)
- Zach Cooks: 15.1 PTS, 2.1 STL, 43 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (24-for-76)
- Omar Silverio: 11.1 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (45-for-130)
Charleston (SC) Team Leaders
- Dimitrius Underwood: 10.5 PTS, 2.4 STL, 38.9 FG%, 20 3PT% (4-for-20)
- John Meeks: 15.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
- Reyne Smith: 13.2 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (56-for-144)
- Brenden Tucker: 10.9 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (28-for-65)
- Ben Burnham: 7.6 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.