The CSU Northridge Matadors (5-13, 1-5 Big West) are heavy underdogs (+12.5) as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (9-5, 4-0 Big West) at 12:00 AM ET on Friday, January 28, 2022 at Stan Sheriff Center. The over/under is 129.5 in the matchup.
Hawaii vs. CSU Northridge Predictions
Hawaii vs. CSU Northridge Betting Odds
Hawaii vs. CSU Northridge Last 10 Games
- Hawaii is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Hawaii games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The Rainbow Warriors’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 135.2 points scored. That’s 5.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Rainbow Warriors have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- CSU Northridge covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- CSU Northridge and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Matadors games averaged 133 total points, 3.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Matadors have a 61.3 points-per-game average, 1.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
Hawaii vs. CSU Northridge Betting Trends
- Hawaii has covered the spread nine times this season (9-6-0).
- In games they have played as 12.5-point favorites or more, the Rainbow Warriors have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Hawaii have hit the over six times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors record just 3.9 more points per game (73.5) than the Matadors give up (69.6).
- Hawaii has a 7-2 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when scoring more than 69.6 points.
- CSU Northridge has covered the spread 14 times over 18 games with a set spread.
- The Matadors have an ATS record of 5-0 when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- This season, CSU Northridge’s games have hit the over six times.
- The Matadors’ 59.7 points per game are 6.1 fewer points than the 65.8 the Rainbow Warriors give up.
- CSU Northridge has put together a 3-3 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 65.8 points.
Hawaii vs. CSU Northridge Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 Hawaii games this season have gone over Friday’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- Nine of CSU Northridge’s games ended with a combined score over 129.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 133.2 points per game, 3.7 points more than the total of 129.5 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 5.9 fewer points than the 135.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Rainbow Warriors have seen a 135.6 over/under in their games this season, 6.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Matadors’ games have a total points bet of 135.3 points this season, 5.8 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 12.1 PTS, 8 REB, 50.8 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
- Noel Coleman: 16 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (32-for-70)
- Junior Madut: 11.1 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (24-for-57)
- Kamaka Hepa: 8.8 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
- Bernardo da Silva: 9.9 PTS, 59.3 FG%
CSU Northridge Team Leaders
- Elijah Hardy: 10.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 35.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (27-for-77)
- Atin Wright: 12.7 PTS, 32.9 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (24-for-92)
- Onyi Eyisi: 9.9 PTS, 57.5 FG%
- Fidelis Okereke: 4.9 PTS, 50 FG%
- Christian Gray: 4.9 PTS, 41.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.