The Eastern Kentucky Colonels (10-10, 2-4 ASUN) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to break a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (12-8, 2-4 ASUN) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The point total is 151.5 for the matchup.
FGCU vs. Eastern Kentucky Predictions
FGCU vs. Eastern Kentucky Betting Odds
FGCU vs. Eastern Kentucky Last 10 Games
- FGCU is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 FGCU games has gone over the set total six times.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 143.9 total points, 7.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Eagles have scored 3.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Eastern Kentucky is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The Colonels and their opponents have hit the over in one of those games.
- The past 10 Colonels games averaged 3.9 more points (155.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Colonels are scoring 72.4 points per game compared to their 80.7 season average.
FGCU vs. Eastern Kentucky Betting Trends
- FGCU has put together a record of 12-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Eagles have an ATS record of 5-8.
- FGCU’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The 76.6 points per game the Eagles record are 5.5 more points than the Colonels give up (71.1).
- FGCU is 5-5 against the spread and 9-3 overall when scoring more than 71.1 points.
- Eastern Kentucky has covered the spread eight times in 16 games with a set spread.
- The Colonels have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Eastern Kentucky have hit the over three times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Colonels’ 80.7 points per game are 8.1 more points than the 72.6 the Eagles allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 72.6 points, Eastern Kentucky is 6-4 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
FGCU vs. Eastern Kentucky Over/Under Trends
- Nine FGCU games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 151.5 points.
- In Eastern Kentucky’s 16 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 151.5.
- The point total for the matchup of 151.5 is 5.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (76.6 points per game) and the Colonels (80.7 points per game).
- The 143.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 7.8 fewer than the 151.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Eagles have seen a 142.6 average over/under in their games this season, 8.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Colonels’ games this season (152.9 points).
FGCU Team Leaders
- Tavian Dunn-Martin: 20.3 PTS, 6.2 AST, 39.9 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (59-for-158)
- Kevin Samuel: 11.3 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.3 STL, 3.1 BLK, 65.9 FG%
- Cyrus Largie: 10.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 49 FG%, 30 3PT% (15-for-50)
- Caleb Catto: 8.4 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 41 3PT% (32-for-78)
- Matt Halvorsen: 7.7 PTS, 33.9 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (37-for-108)
Eastern Kentucky Team Leaders
- Devontae Blanton: 11.3 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (17-for-44)
- Michael Moreno: 9.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (32-for-102)
- Cooper Robb: 10.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 40.2 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (47-for-118)
- Jannson Williams: 11.2 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 46.3 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (26-for-74)
- Braxton Beverly: 10.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 34.6 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (36-for-98)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.