The Elon Phoenix (5-15, 2-5 CAA) are at home in CAA play against the William & Mary Tribe (4-16, 3-4 CAA) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Phoenix are favored by 8 points in the game. The over/under is 143.5 in the matchup.
Elon vs. William & Mary Predictions
Elon vs. William & Mary Betting Odds
Elon vs. William & Mary Last 10 Games
- Elon covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Elon’s last 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The Phoenix’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 145.4 points scored. That’s 1.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Phoenix’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 3.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- William & Mary has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- William & Mary and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Tribe’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.9 points scored. That’s 4.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Tribe are scoring 69 points per game compared to their 66.1 season average.
Elon vs. William & Mary Betting Trends
- Elon has covered the spread in a matchup 14 times this season (14-3-0).
- Elon games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 68.6 points per game the Phoenix put up are 6.4 fewer points than the Tribe give up (75).
- Elon has a 3-2 record against the spread and a 4-3 record overall when putting up more than 75 points.
- William & Mary is 17-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Tribe have an ATS record of 13-0 when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- This season, 10 of William & Mary’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Tribe’s 66.1 points per game are 8.2 fewer points than the 74.3 the Phoenix allow.
- William & Mary has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 74.3 points.
Elon vs. William & Mary Over/Under Trends
- This season, Elon and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 143.5 points five times.
- In William & Mary’s 19 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 143.5.
- The Phoenix average 68.6 points per game against the Tribe’s 66.1, totaling 8.8 points under the game’s total of 143.5.
- The 149.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.8 more than the 143.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Phoenix games is 2.9 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (143.5 points) and the average total points bet in Tribe’s games (138.2 points) this season.
Elon Team Leaders
- Darius Burford: 11.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Michael Graham: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 63.9 FG%
- Hunter McIntosh: 11 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (50-for-126)
- Hunter Woods: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (24-for-62)
- Torrence Watson: 8.5 PTS, 34.6 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (22-for-75)
William & Mary Team Leaders
- Connor Kochera: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.5 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (29-for-86)
- Ben Wight: 11.8 PTS, 62.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (4-for-11)
- Brandon Carroll: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.6 BLK, 37.7 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (15-for-59)
- Julian Lewis: 7 PTS, 34.2 FG%, 29 3PT% (20-for-69)
- Yuri Covington: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (23-for-67)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.