The Detroit Mercy Titans (6-10, 4-3 Horizon) host the UIC Flames (7-10, 3-5 Horizon) after winning three straight home games. The Titans are favored by 7 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 143.5.
Detroit Mercy vs. UIC Predictions
Detroit Mercy vs. UIC Betting Odds
|Detroit Mercy||-7||143.5 points|
Detroit Mercy vs. UIC Last 10 Games
- Detroit Mercy is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Detroit Mercy’s past 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The Titans’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 142 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Titans have a points-per-game average 1.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- UIC is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- UIC’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Flames games averaged 5.8 fewer points (137.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Flames have a 70.5 points-per-game average, 0.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Detroit Mercy vs. UIC Betting Trends
- Detroit Mercy has registered a 14-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, Detroit Mercy’s games have hit the over six times out of 17 chances.
- The Titans average only 3.5 fewer points per game (68.6) than the Flames give up (72.1).
- Detroit Mercy has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- UIC has put together a record of 9-7-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 7 points or more so far this season, the Flames went 4-0 against the spread.
- UIC’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Flames score just 1.0 more point per game (70.4) than the Titans allow their opponents to score (69.4).
- When it scores more than 69.4 points, UIC is 4-5 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
Detroit Mercy vs. UIC Over/Under Trends
- Five Detroit Mercy games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- There have been seven UIC games that have ended with a combined score higher than 143.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139 points per game, 4.5 points fewer than the point total of 143.5 for this contest.
- The 141.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.0 fewer than the 143.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Titans games is 141.8 points, 1.7 fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points for this contest.
- Flames games have an over/under of 136.3 points this season, 7.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Detroit Mercy Team Leaders
- Antoine Davis: 24.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.1 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (69-for-178)
- Madut Akec: 14.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.7 STL, 50 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Matt Johnson: 6.8 PTS, 42 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (17-for-41)
- Willy Isiani: 5.3 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (19-for-41)
- Kevin McAdoo: 6.1 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (12-for-43)
UIC Team Leaders
- Damaria Franklin: 17.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.5 STL, 44.3 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (24-for-85)
- Kevin Johnson: 13.2 PTS, 5 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.8 FG%, 33 3PT% (29-for-88)
- Zion Griffin: 11.1 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (28-for-76)
- Jalen Warren: 7.8 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (9-for-39)
- Filip: 7.1 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.