Summit opponents meet when the Denver Pioneers (8-14, 4-5 Summit) host the UMKC Kangaroos (9-8, 4-3 Summit) at Magness Arena, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022. The Kangaroos are 1-point underdogs in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 134.
Denver vs. UMKC Predictions
Denver vs. UMKC Betting Odds
Denver vs. UMKC Last 10 Games
- Denver is 5-5 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Denver games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Pioneers games averaged 8.3 more points (142.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Pioneers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 4.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- UMKC is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- UMKC’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Kangaroos games averaged 134.5 total points, 0.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Kangaroos have a 65 points-per-game average, 3.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Denver vs. UMKC Betting Trends
- Denver is 16-3-1 against the spread this season.
- The Pioneers are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, 14 of Denver’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Pioneers average 69.5 points per game, just 4.3 more points than the 65.2 the Kangaroos allow.
- When Denver totals more than 65.2 points, it is 5-5 against the spread and 5-8 overall.
- UMKC has put together a record of 8-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Kangaroos are 7-4 against the spread.
- UMKC games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 16 chances this year.
- The Kangaroos’ 68.9 points per game are just 3.3 fewer points than the 72.2 the Pioneers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 72.2 points, UMKC is 3-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
Denver vs. UMKC Over/Under Trends
- Denver and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (134 points) 16 times this season.
- This season, six games UMKC played finished with a combined score higher than 134 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.4 points per game, 4.4 points more than the total of 134 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 3.4 fewer points than the 137.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Pioneers have seen a 139 over/under in their games this season, five more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Kangaroos games have an over/under of 132.7 points this season, 1.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Denver Team Leaders
- KJ Hunt Jr.: 15.3 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Jordan Johnson: 11.3 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (33-for-87)
- Michael Henn: 9 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (26-for-71)
- Tevin Smith: 10.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Touko Tainamo: 6.7 PTS, 57.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (8-for-20)
UMKC Team Leaders
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr.: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 13.8 3PT% (4-for-29)
- Evan Gilyard: 14.4 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 37 3PT% (34-for-92)
- Anderson Kopp: 8.8 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (33-for-78)
- Shemarri Allen: 5.2 PTS, 50 FG%
- Josiah Allick: 11.7 PTS, 54.3 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.