The Little Rock Trojans (7-9, 2-2 Sun Belt) are heavy underdogs (+11.5) as they look to break a five-game road losing streak when they take on the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (11-8, 3-4 Sun Belt) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at HTC Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 143.5.
Coastal Carolina vs. Little Rock Predictions
Coastal Carolina vs. Little Rock Betting Odds
|Coastal Carolina||-11.5||143.5 points|
Coastal Carolina vs. Little Rock Last 10 Games
- Coastal Carolina has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Coastal Carolina’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Chanticleers games averaged 6.6 fewer points (136.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Chanticleers are scoring 3.5 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Little Rock is 4-6 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Little Rock games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Trojans’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140 points scored. That’s 3.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Trojans are scoring 69.2 points per game compared to their 71.8 season average.
Coastal Carolina vs. Little Rock Betting Trends
- Coastal Carolina has covered the spread eight times this season (8-6-1).
- In games they have played as 11.5-point favorites or more, the Chanticleers have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Coastal Carolina’s games have gone over the total five times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Chanticleers score 75.8 points per game, only 1.9 more points than the 73.9 the Trojans give up.
- When Coastal Carolina scores more than 73.9 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Little Rock has covered the spread 13 times over 14 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 11.5 points or more so far this season, the Trojans have gone 5-0 against the spread.
- Little Rock’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Trojans score 5.7 more points per game (71.8) than the Chanticleers allow their opponents to score (66.1).
- Little Rock is 6-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it scores more than 66.1 points.
Coastal Carolina vs. Little Rock Over/Under Trends
- This season, Coastal Carolina games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 143.5-point total six times.
- Six of Little Rock’s games ended with a combined score over 143.5 points this season.
- The Chanticleers average 75.8 points per game against the Trojans’ 71.8, totaling 4.1 points over the game’s total of 143.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140 points per game, 3.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Chanticleers games is 4.8 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 4.5 points separates this contest’s over/under (143.5 points) and the average total points bet in Trojans’ games (139 points) this season.
Coastal Carolina Team Leaders
- Essam Mostafa: 15.4 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 52.6 FG%
- Rudi Williams: 13.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.9 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (23-for-52)
- Vince Cole: 15 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (51-for-126)
- Ebrima Dibba: 7.4 PTS, 6.2 AST, 1.4 STL, 45.8 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
- Wilfried Lakayi: 6.2 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (17-for-56)
Little Rock Team Leaders
- Isaiah Palermo: 12.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (8-for-22)
- Marko Lukic: 11.4 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (18-for-69)
- Nikola Maric: 15.6 PTS, 60 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Jovan Stulic: 8.2 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (23-for-60)
- Kevin Osawe: 7.3 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (15-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.