The Stetson Hatters (8-11, 2-4 ASUN) are just 2.5-point underdogs as they try to end a three-game home losing streak when they take on the Bellarmine Knights (11-9, 5-1 ASUN) on Thursday, January 27, 2022 at Edmunds Center. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 132.5.
Bellarmine vs. Stetson Predictions
Bellarmine vs. Stetson Betting Odds
Bellarmine vs. Stetson Last 10 Games
- Bellarmine covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Bellarmine games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Knights games averaged eight more points (140.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Knights have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Stetson has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Stetson and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Hatters’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 135.5 points scored. That’s three more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Hatters are scoring 69.7 points per game compared to their 68.1 season average.
Bellarmine vs. Stetson Betting Trends
- Bellarmine has covered the spread in a game 12 times this season (12-4-0).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Knights have an ATS record of 3-1.
- Games involving Bellarmine have hit the over five times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Knights record just 1.7 more points per game (70.3) than the Hatters give up (68.6).
- When Bellarmine totals more than 68.6 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- Stetson has registered a 12-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Hatters have an ATS record of 10-1.
- This season, Stetson’s games have hit the over eight times out of 17 chances.
- The Hatters put up an average of 68.1 points per game, only 1.0 more point than the 67.1 the Knights allow.
- Stetson has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games it scores more than 67.1 points.
Bellarmine vs. Stetson Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Bellarmine’s 16 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 132.5 points.
- In Stetson’s 17 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 132.5.
- The over/under for the matchup of 132.5 is 5.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Knights (70.3 points per game) and the Hatters (68.1 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 3.2 fewer points than the 135.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Knights have seen a 141.6 average over/under in their games this season, 9.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.3 points separates the average total points bet in Hatters’ games (136.8 points) and this contest’s over/under (132.5 points).
Bellarmine Team Leaders
- Dylan Penn: 17.6 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 49.8 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (8-for-44)
- CJ Fleming: 12.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.5 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (42-for-110)
- Juston Betz: 6.5 PTS, 7 REB, 1.5 STL, 55.1 FG%, 24 3PT% (6-for-25)
- Alec Pfriem: 7.8 PTS, 58.1 FG%, 49.1 3PT% (28-for-57)
- Curt Hopf: 8.4 PTS, 58.5 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
Stetson Team Leaders
- Christiaan Jones: 12.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- Rob Perry: 15.9 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Chase Johnston: 12.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.1 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (60-for-148)
- Stephan D. Swenson: 5.7 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 42 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
- Josh Smith: 6.9 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.