The Wichita State Shockers (9-7, 0-4 AAC) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to break a four-game losing streak when they host the UCF Knights (12-5, 4-3 AAC) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at Charles Koch Arena. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5 points.
Wichita State vs. UCF Predictions
Wichita State vs. UCF Betting Odds
|Wichita State||-3.5||133.5 points|
Wichita State vs. UCF Last 10 Games
- Wichita State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Wichita State games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Shockers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.3 points scored. That’s 0.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Shockers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- UCF covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 UCF games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Knights games averaged 139.2 total points, 5.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Knights are scoring 71.5 points per game compared to their 72.2 season average.
Wichita State vs. UCF Betting Trends
- Wichita State has covered the spread six times over 16 games with a set spread.
- The Shockers have an ATS record of just 2-8 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, six of Wichita State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Shockers average just 0.8 more points per game (67.6) than the Knights give up (66.8).
- When Wichita State scores more than 66.8 points, it is 2-4 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- UCF has covered the spread seven times this season (7-10-0).
- The Knights are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- UCF’s games have gone over the total seven times this season.
- The Knights average 7.9 more points per game (72.2) than the Shockers allow (64.3).
- When it scores more than 64.3 points, UCF is 7-5 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
Wichita State vs. UCF Over/Under Trends
- Seven Wichita State games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 133.5 points.
- There have been nine UCF games that have ended with a combined score over 133.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 133.5 is 6.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Shockers (67.6 points per game) and the Knights (72.2 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 131.1 points per game, 2.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Shockers have seen a 133.8 average over/under in their games this season, 0.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Knights’ games have a total points bet of 138.2 points this season, 4.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Wichita State Team Leaders
- Tyson Etienne: 14.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 35.1 FG%, 32 3PT% (39-for-122)
- Ricky Council IV: 9.8 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Dexter Dennis: 7.8 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (16-for-60)
- Morris Udeze: 10.6 PTS, 51.3 FG%
- Craig Porter Jr.: 4.6 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
UCF Team Leaders
- Darius Perry: 11.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (29-for-73)
- Darin Green Jr.: 13.5 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (47-for-118)
- Brandon Mahan: 10.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 36.5 FG%, 32 3PT% (33-for-103)
- C.J. Walker: 8.5 PTS, 54.1 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong: 7.2 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 60 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.