The Utah Utes (8-12, 1-9 Pac-12) will look to break an eight-game losing streak when they visit the Washington State Cougars (10-7, 3-3 Pac-12) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at Beasley Coliseum as 8.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
Washington State vs. Utah Predictions
Washington State vs. Utah Betting Odds
|Washington State||-8.5||134.5 points|
Washington State vs. Utah Last 10 Games
- Washington State is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 138.8 total points, 4.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Cougars have scored 4.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Utah covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Utes’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.2 points scored. That’s 7.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Utes are scoring 65.2 points per game compared to their 69.9 season average.
Washington State vs. Utah Betting Trends
- Washington State has covered the spread eight times in 17 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Cougars have an ATS record of 3-4.
- Games involving Washington State have hit the over six times this season.
- The Cougars put up only 4.7 more points per game (74.2) than the Utes give up (69.5).
- Washington State is 6-5 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 69.5 points.
- Utah has covered the spread 14 times in 20 games with a set spread.
- The Utes have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Utah have hit the over nine times this year.
- The Utes average 6.0 more points per game (69.9) than the Cougars allow their opponents to score (63.9).
- Utah is 5-8-1 against the spread and 7-8 overall when it scores more than 63.9 points.
Washington State vs. Utah Over/Under Trends
- This season, 11 of Washington State’s 17 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 134.5 points.
- This season, 13 of Utah’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 134.5 is 9.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (74.2 points per game) and the Utes (69.9 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.4 points per game, 1.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Cougars games is 139.9 points, 5.4 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.3 points separates the average total points bet in Utes’ games (138.8 points) and this game’s over/under (134.5 points).
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 13.2 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (44-for-117)
- Noah Williams: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.2 FG%, 20.9 3PT% (9-for-43)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.4 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 62.2 FG%
- Mouhamed Gueye: 7.1 PTS, 50 FG%
- Tyrell Roberts: 10.1 PTS, 33.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (31-for-99)
Utah Team Leaders
- Rollie Worster: 7.2 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- Marco Anthony: 7.5 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (11-for-29)
- Branden Carlson: 10.2 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 51.6 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (8-for-29)
- Both Gach: 10 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
- Riley Battin: 5.4 PTS, 32.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (13-for-52)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.