The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (6-11, 0-6 AAC) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the Tulane Green Wave (7-9, 4-3 AAC) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at Devlin Fieldhouse. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
Tulane vs. Tulsa Predictions
Tulane vs. Tulsa Betting Odds
Tulane vs. Tulsa Last 10 Games
- Tulane has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Tulane and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Green Wave games averaged 0.5 fewer points (140) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Green Wave have a points-per-game average 1.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Tulsa is 3-7 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Tulsa’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Golden Hurricane’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 134.4 points scored. That’s 6.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Golden Hurricane have scored 1.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Tulane vs. Tulsa Betting Trends
- Tulane has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-4-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Green Wave have an ATS record of 2-4.
- Games involving Tulane have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Green Wave score only 2.3 more points per game (71.9) than the Golden Hurricane allow (69.6).
- When Tulane scores more than 69.6 points, it is 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall.
- Tulsa has put together an 11-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Golden Hurricane have gone 6-1 against the spread.
- This year, Tulsa’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 18 chances.
- The Golden Hurricane score an average of 68.9 points per game, just 2.9 fewer points than the 71.8 the Green Wave give up to opponents.
- Tulsa is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it scores more than 71.8 points.
Tulane vs. Tulsa Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tulane and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 140.5 points eight times.
- Eight of Tulsa’s games finished with a combined score over 140.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 140.5 is 0.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Green Wave (71.9 points per game) and the Golden Hurricane (68.9 points per game).
- The 141.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.9 more than the 140.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Green Wave games is 1.5 points fewer than the over/under of 140.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 6.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Golden Hurricane’s games (134.1 points) this season.
Tulane Team Leaders
- Jalen Cook: 18.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.2 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (33-for-81)
- Kevin Cross: 13.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 53.4 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
- Jaylen Forbes: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.6 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (39-for-111)
- Sion James: 7.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.2 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
- R.J. McGee: 5.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
Tulsa Team Leaders
- Jeriah Horne: 17.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.5 STL, 44.8 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (38-for-94)
- Sam Griffin: 15.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (36-for-99)
- Darien Jackson: 9.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 57.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Rey Idowu: 7.3 PTS, 49.5 FG%
- Anthony Pritchard: 4.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.7 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.