The No. 18 Tennessee Volunteers (13-5, 4-3 SEC) are 9-point favorites as they look to build on a six-game home win streak when they host the Florida Gators (12-7, 3-4 SEC) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at Thompson-Boling Arena. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under is 133.5 in the matchup.
Tennessee vs. Florida Predictions
Tennessee vs. Florida Betting Odds
Tennessee vs. Florida Last 10 Games
- Tennessee is 7-3 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Tennessee and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Volunteers games averaged 5.3 more points (138.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Volunteers have a points-per-game average 1.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Florida is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Florida and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Gators games averaged 3.9 more points (137.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Gators have scored 2.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Tennessee vs. Florida Betting Trends
- Tennessee has registered a 14-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Volunteers are 5-3 ATS when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- This season, Tennessee’s games have hit the over seven times.
- The Volunteers average 11.3 more points per game (74.4) than the Gators give up (63.1).
- Tennessee has an 11-5 record against the spread and a 13-3 record overall when scoring more than 63.1 points.
- Florida has covered the spread 10 times in 19 games with a set spread.
- Florida games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this year.
- The Gators’ 71.3 points per game are 8.7 more points than the 62.6 the Volunteers allow.
- Florida has put together a 9-6 ATS record and an 11-4 overall record in games it scores more than 62.6 points.
Tennessee vs. Florida Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Tennessee’s 18 games have gone over Wednesday’s total of 133.5 points.
- This season, 11 games Florida played finished with a combined score over 133.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 133.5 is 12.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Volunteers (74.4 points per game) and the Gators (71.3 points per game).
- The 125.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 7.8 fewer than the 133.5 total in this contest.
- The Volunteers have seen a 140 average over/under in their games this season, 6.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Gators’ games this season (137.3 points).
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Santiago Vescovi: 14.1 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.1 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (54-for-141)
- Kennedy Chandler: 13.3 PTS, 2.3 STL, 44.2 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (21-for-65)
- Olivier Nkamhoua: 8.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 51.3 FG%, 44 3PT% (11-for-25)
- John Fulkerson: 7.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 52.7 FG%
- Josiah-Jordan James: 5.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 32 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (21-for-79)
Florida Team Leaders
- Colin Castleton: 13.7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 2.4 BLK, 53.6 FG%
- Anthony Duruji: 9.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 58.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr.: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.6 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (20-for-61)
- Tyree Appleby: 9.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.8 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (30-for-95)
- Myreon Jones: 7.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (31-for-103)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.