The Seattle U Redhawks (15-4, 6-0 WAC) will look to extend a seven-game win streak when they host the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (11-7, 4-3 WAC) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at Redhawk Center as just 3-point favorites. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 139.5.
Seattle U vs. SFA Predictions
Seattle U vs. SFA Betting Odds
|Seattle U||-3||139.5 points|
Seattle U vs. SFA Last 10 Games
- Seattle U has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Seattle U games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Redhawks games averaged 3.6 more points (143.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Redhawks have scored 2.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- SFA covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- SFA and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 ‘Jacks games averaged 1.5 more points (141) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the ‘Jacks have scored five fewer points per contest compared to their 73.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Seattle U vs. SFA Betting Trends
- Seattle U has covered the spread in a matchup 12 times this season (12-5-0).
- In games they were favored in by 3 points or more so far this season, the Redhawks have gone 7-3 against the spread.
- Seattle U’s games have gone over the total five times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Redhawks record 77.6 points per game, 7.5 more points than the 70.1 the ‘Jacks give up.
- Seattle U is 11-2 against the spread and 14-1 overall when scoring more than 70.1 points.
- SFA has gone 6-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The ‘Jacks are 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Games involving SFA have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances this year.
- The ‘Jacks score an average of 73.1 points per game, 6.2 more points than the 66.9 the Redhawks give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.9 points, SFA is 3-7 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
Seattle U vs. SFA Over/Under Trends
- Seattle U and its opponents have combined to go over Wednesday’s total of 139.5 points nine times this season.
- This season, nine of SFA’s games have ended with a score higher than 139.5 points.
- The Redhawks average 77.6 points per game against the ‘Jacks’ 73.1, amounting to 11.2 points over the contest’s over/under of 139.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 137 points per game, 2.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Redhawks games is 143.6 points, 4.1 more than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.4 points separates the average total points bet in ‘Jacks’ games (142.9 points) and this matchup’s over/under (139.5 points).
Seattle U Team Leaders
- Darrion Trammell: 16.2 PTS, 5.8 AST, 2.9 STL, 39.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (28-for-84)
- Cameron Tyson: 16.5 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 44.2 3PT% (72-for-163)
- Riley Grigsby: 13.9 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (26-for-90)
- Emeka Udenyi: 7.2 PTS, 57.4 FG%
- Viktor Rajkovic: 4.5 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (11-for-36)
SFA Team Leaders
- Gavin Kensmil: 14.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 57.4 FG%
- Sadaidriene Hall: 9.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 60 FG%
- Calvin Solomon: 9.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 55.8 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- David Kachelries: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (24-for-78)
- Latrell Jossell: 9.4 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (41-for-104)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.