The Sam Houston Bearkats (12-9, 7-1 WAC) are 1.5-point favorites as they look to continue a five-game win streak when they visit the Cal Baptist Lancers (12-7, 2-4 WAC) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at CBU Events Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 136.5.
Sam Houston vs. Cal Baptist Predictions
Sam Houston vs. Cal Baptist Betting Odds
|Sam Houston||-1.5||136.5 points|
Sam Houston vs. Cal Baptist Last 10 Games
- Sam Houston is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Sam Houston and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bearkats games averaged 136.4 total points, 0.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bearkats’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Cal Baptist has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Cal Baptist and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Lancers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 144.3 points scored. That’s 7.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Lancers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 73.5, 1.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Sam Houston vs. Cal Baptist Betting Trends
- Sam Houston has covered the spread 14 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- The Bearkats are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Sam Houston’s games have hit the over seven times out of 19 chances.
- The 70.6 points per game the Bearkats score are only 2.8 more points than the Lancers give up (67.8).
- When Sam Houston scores more than 67.8 points, it is 5-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- Cal Baptist has covered the spread 11 times in 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Lancers went 7-0 against the spread.
- Games involving Cal Baptist have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Lancers’ 74.9 points per game are 10.9 more points than the 64 the Bearkats allow.
- Cal Baptist is 6-4-1 against the spread and 11-3 overall when it scores more than 64 points.
Sam Houston vs. Cal Baptist Over/Under Trends
- Sam Houston and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (136.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, 11 games Cal Baptist played finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points.
- The Bearkats average 70.6 points per game against the Lancers’ 74.9, totaling nine points over the game’s point total of 136.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 131.8 points per game, 4.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bearkats have seen a 136.6 average over/under in their games this season, 0.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 7.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Lancers’ games this season (143.9 points).
Sam Houston Team Leaders
- Savion Flagg: 19.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 45 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (55-for-143)
- Tristan Ikpe: 6.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 54.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Jaden Ray: 8.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.7 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Demarkus Lampley: 10.9 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (51-for-149)
- Javion May: 5.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.5 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
Cal Baptist Team Leaders
- Daniel Akin: 13.4 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.3 BLK, 63.5 FG%
- Ty Rowell: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.9 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (31-for-84)
- Tre Armstrong: 12.2 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (42-for-108)
- Taran Armstrong: 8.6 PTS, 6.3 AST, 44.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Reed Nottage: 11.4 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (28-for-83)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.