The Saint Louis Billikens (12-6, 3-2 A-10) are heavily favored (by 15.5 points) to continue a four-game home win streak when they host the George Washington Colonials (6-11, 2-3 A-10) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 140.5 in the matchup.
Saint Louis vs. George Washington Predictions
Saint Louis vs. George Washington Betting Odds
|Saint Louis||-15.5||140.5 points|
Saint Louis vs. George Washington Last 10 Games
- Saint Louis covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Saint Louis games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Billikens’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.5 points scored. That’s four more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Billikens are scoring 6.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- George Washington covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- George Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Colonials games averaged 135.5 total points, five fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Colonials are scoring at a rate of 64.5 PPG, equal to their season-long scoring average.
Saint Louis vs. George Washington Betting Trends
- Saint Louis has registered an 11-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 15.5-point favorites or more, the Billikens have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Saint Louis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 17 chances this season.
- The 79.4 points per game the Billikens record are 8.3 more points than the Colonials allow (71.1).
- When Saint Louis totals more than 71.1 points, it is 8-4 against the spread and 10-3 overall.
- George Washington has gone 13-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Colonials are 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- This season, George Washington’s games have hit the over six times out of 18 chances.
- The Colonials’ 64.5 points per game are just three fewer points than the 67.5 the Billikens allow to opponents.
- George Washington has put together a 3-3 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.5 points.
Saint Louis vs. George Washington Over/Under Trends
- This season, Saint Louis games have gone over this matchup’s 140.5-point over/under 11 times.
- There have been six George Washington games that have finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points this season.
- The Billikens average 79.4 points per game against the Colonials’ 64.5, totaling 3.4 points over the matchup’s point total of 140.5.
- This matchup’s total is 1.9 fewer points than the 138.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Billikens have seen a 143.3 over/under in their games this season, 2.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.4 points separates this game’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Colonials’ games (138.1 points) this season.
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 10.2 PTS, 8.1 AST, 2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Francis Okoro: 8.9 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.4 BLK, 53.7 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 17.8 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 43 3PT% (40-for-93)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 9.9 PTS, 42 FG%, 35 3PT% (21-for-60)
- Terrence Hargrove Jr.: 8.7 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
George Washington Team Leaders
- Joe Bamisile: 14.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.4 BLK, 43.5 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (25-for-83)
- Ricky Lindo Jr.: 8.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.8 STL, 1.9 BLK, 40.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- James Bishop: 15.5 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (32-for-104)
- Brendan Adams: 8.8 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (15-for-72)
- Brayon Freeman: 8.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (12-for-30)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.