The Duquesne Dukes (6-10, 1-3 A-10) are underdogs (+4.5) as they attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (8-10, 2-5 A-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at Michael J. Hagan ’85 Arena. The point total for the matchup is set at 141.5.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs. Duquesne Predictions
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs. Duquesne Betting Odds
|Saint Joseph’s (PA)||-4.5||141.5 points|
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs. Duquesne Last 10 Games
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Hawks games averaged 1.3 more points (142.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 1.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Duquesne is 4-6 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Duquesne’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The Dukes’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.1 points scored. That’s 2.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Dukes’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 69.3, 0.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs. Duquesne Betting Trends
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-6-0).
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Hawks have an ATS record of 4-3.
- This season, Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games have hit the over eight times out of 19 chances.
- The Hawks average 70.1 points per game, only 0.9 fewer points than the 71 the Dukes allow.
- When Saint Joseph’s (PA) puts up more than 71 points, it is 7-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
- Duquesne has covered the spread eight times in 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Dukes went 4-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Duquesne have hit the over 10 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Dukes put up an average of 68.6 points per game, only 2.1 fewer points than the 70.7 the Hawks give up.
- Duquesne has put together a 5-2 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games it scores more than 70.7 points.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) vs. Duquesne Over/Under Trends
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (141.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, nine of Duquesne’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- The total for the game of 141.5 is 2.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Hawks (70.1 points per game) and the Dukes (68.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 141.7 points per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Hawks have seen a 143.5 over/under in their games this season, two more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.8 points more than the average over/under in Dukes’ games this season (137.7 points).
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Team Leaders
- Jordan Hall: 15.1 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.5 STL, 39.4 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (41-for-115)
- Taylor Funk: 14.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 45.7 FG%, 43 3PT% (55-for-128)
- Ejike Obinna: 12.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 60 FG%
- Charlie Brown: 7.6 PTS, 42 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
- Erik Reynolds II: 9.7 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (20-for-62)
Duquesne Team Leaders
- Tre Williams: 10.9 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 45.6 FG%, 11.8 3PT% (4-for-34)
- Leon Ayers III: 12.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.7 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (23-for-85)
- Kevin Easley Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (22-for-54)
- Amir “Primo” Spears: 12.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Jackie Johnson III: 8.8 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (21-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.