The George Mason Patriots (9-7, 2-1 A-10) are only 2-point underdogs as they look to extend a four-game home winning streak when they host the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (11-4, 3-1 A-10) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at EagleBank Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 133.5.
Saint Bonaventure vs. George Mason Predictions
Saint Bonaventure vs. George Mason Betting Odds
|Saint Bonaventure||-2||133.5 points|
Saint Bonaventure vs. George Mason Last 10 Games
- Saint Bonaventure has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Saint Bonaventure and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Bonnies’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 135.6 points scored. That’s 2.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Bonnies have a points-per-game average 0.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
- George Mason is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- George Mason and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Patriots games averaged 137.2 total points, 3.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Patriots have a 68.3 points-per-game average, 3.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
Saint Bonaventure vs. George Mason Betting Trends
- Saint Bonaventure has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-8-0).
- The Bonnies have an ATS record of 5-7 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, Saint Bonaventure’s games have hit the over six times out of 14 chances.
- The 70.3 points per game the Bonnies score are just 4.2 more points than the Patriots allow (66.1).
- Saint Bonaventure has a 3-7 record against the spread and a 10-1 record overall when scoring more than 66.1 points.
- George Mason has put together a record of 10-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Patriots are 5-1 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- George Mason games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Patriots put up an average of 71.4 points per game, just 4.3 more points than the 67.1 the Bonnies give up.
- George Mason has put together a 7-5 ATS record and a 7-4 overall record in games it scores more than 67.1 points.
Saint Bonaventure vs. George Mason Over/Under Trends
- This season, Saint Bonaventure games have hit the over on this matchup’s 133.5-point over/under five times.
- A total of 12 of George Mason’s games finished with a combined score over 133.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 133.5 is 8.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bonnies (70.3 points per game) and the Patriots (71.4 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 0.3 fewer points than the 133.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Bonnies have seen a 134.5 over/under in their games this season, one more point than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.3 points separates the average total points bet in Patriots’ games (139.8 points) and this matchup’s over/under (133.5 points).
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Jaren Holmes: 15.3 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- Osun Osunniyi: 10.9 PTS, 7.7 REB, 3.3 BLK, 59.5 FG%
- Jalen Adaway: 13.7 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (17-for-40)
- Dominick Welch: 10.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.2 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (34-for-109)
- Kyle Lofton: 11.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 37.6 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 17.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 57.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 15.5 PTS, 46 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (39-for-110)
- Davonte Gaines: 10.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 55.4 FG%, 48.9 3PT% (23-for-47)
- De’Von Cooper: 12.1 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (40-for-100)
- Xavier Johnson: 5.4 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (8-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.