The Presbyterian Blue Hose (8-12, 0-5 Big South) will look to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (4-14, 1-5 Big South) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at The Buc Dome as 5.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 132.5.
Presbyterian vs. Charleston Southern Predictions
Presbyterian vs. Charleston Southern Betting Odds
Presbyterian vs. Charleston Southern Last 10 Games
- Presbyterian is 2-8 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Presbyterian’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Blue Hose games averaged 0.9 more points (133.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Blue Hose are scoring one point less per game compared to their season average.
- Charleston Southern has covered the spread in each of its past 10 games while going 1-9 overall.
- The final scores of the last 10 Charleston Southern games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Buccaneers games averaged 12.2 more points (144.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Buccaneers have scored 4.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Presbyterian vs. Charleston Southern Betting Trends
- Presbyterian has covered the spread in a matchup 14 times this season (14-3-1).
- The Blue Hose are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Presbyterian’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The 67 points per game the Blue Hose average are 11.1 fewer points than the Buccaneers give up (78.1).
- Charleston Southern is a perfect 18-0-0 against the spread so far this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Buccaneers have a perfect ATS record of 13-0.
- Charleston Southern’s games have gone over the total nine times this season.
- The Buccaneers put up an average of 68.9 points per game, just 1.8 more points than the 67.1 the Blue Hose allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.1 points, Charleston Southern is 3-2 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
Presbyterian vs. Charleston Southern Over/Under Trends
- Presbyterian and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (132.5 points) 10 times this season.
- This season, 14 games Charleston Southern played finished with a combined score higher than 132.5 points.
- The Blue Hose average 67 points per game against the Buccaneers’ 68.9, amounting to 3.4 points over the contest’s over/under of 132.5.
- The 145.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 12.7 more than the 132.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Blue Hose have seen a 134.6 over/under in their games this season, 2.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 9.9 points separates the average total points bet in Buccaneers’ games (142.4 points) and this game’s over/under (132.5 points).
Presbyterian Team Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison: 17.5 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (36-for-139)
- Winston Hill: 10.9 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Trevon Reddish: 8.7 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 25 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Kobe Stewart: 6.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.7 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Brandon Younger: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
Charleston Southern Team Leaders
- Tahlik Chavez: 11.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.9 FG%, 36 3PT% (50-for-139)
- Claudell Harris Jr.: 9.9 PTS, 37 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (20-for-76)
- Cheikh Faye: 7.4 PTS, 34 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (20-for-81)
- Deontaye Buskey: 7.9 PTS, 29 FG%, 22.3 3PT% (23-for-103)
- Taje’ Kelly: 8.3 PTS, 58.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.