The No. 23 Iowa State Cyclones (14-5, 2-5 Big 12) are slight underdogs (by 3 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys (10-8, 3-4 Big 12) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 124.5 points.
Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State Predictions
Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State Betting Odds
|Oklahoma State||-3||124.5 points|
Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State Last 10 Games
- Oklahoma State covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Oklahoma State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Cowboys games averaged 133.6 total points, 9.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Cowboys are scoring 4.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Iowa State covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Iowa State and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Cyclones games averaged 129.4 total points, 4.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Cyclones have scored 5.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 68.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-8-0).
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Cowboys have an ATS record of 4-7.
- Oklahoma State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
- The Cowboys average 68.7 points per game, 8.8 more points than the 59.9 the Cyclones give up.
- Oklahoma State has a 6-7 record against the spread and a 9-4 record overall when scoring more than 59.9 points.
- Iowa State has covered the spread eight times in 18 games with a set spread.
- The Cyclones have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Games involving Iowa State have hit the over seven times out of 18 chances this year.
- The Cyclones score an average of 68.9 points per game, only 3.9 more points than the 65 the Cowboys give up.
- Iowa State is 7-4 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it scores more than 65 points.
Oklahoma State vs. Iowa State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Oklahoma State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 124.5 points 12 times.
- There have been 12 Iowa State games that have ended with a combined score over 124.5 points this season.
- The Cowboys average 68.7 points per game against the Cyclones’ 68.9, amounting to 13.1 points over the matchup’s total of 124.5.
- This game’s point total is 0.4 fewer points than the 124.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Cowboys games is 137.5 points, 13 more than the over/under of 124.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 10.4 points separates the average total points bet in Cyclones’ games (134.9 points) and this matchup’s over/under (124.5 points).
Oklahoma State Team Leaders
- Isaac Likekele: 7.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.9 FG%
- Avery Anderson III: 10 PTS, 2.1 STL, 38.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
- Bryce Williams: 9.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.6 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (19-for-67)
- Moussa Cisse: 6.1 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 50 FG%
- Bryce Thompson: 9.4 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
Iowa State Team Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington: 16.4 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 48.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Tyrese Hunter: 10.1 PTS, 2.2 STL, 36.7 FG%, 20.6 3PT% (14-for-68)
- Gabe Kalscheur: 10.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 33.5 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (27-for-103)
- Aljaz Kunc: 6.2 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 50 3PT% (19-for-38)
- Caleb Grill: 7 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (31-for-82)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.