The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (12-6, 5-2 ACC) host the NC State Wolf Pack (10-10, 3-6 ACC) after winning four home games in a row. The Fighting Irish are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. The over/under is 143.5 for the matchup.
Notre Dame vs. NC State Predictions
Notre Dame vs. NC State Betting Odds
|Notre Dame||-5||143.5 points|
Notre Dame vs. NC State Last 10 Games
- Notre Dame is 9-1 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Notre Dame and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Fighting Irish games averaged 5.9 fewer points (137.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Fighting Irish have scored 2.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- NC State is 4-6 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- NC State’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Wolf Pack games averaged 142.2 total points, 1.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Wolf Pack have a 72.9 points-per-game average, 2.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Notre Dame vs. NC State Betting Trends
- Notre Dame is 9-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Irish are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- Games involving Notre Dame have hit the over nine times this season.
- The Fighting Irish average just 2.1 fewer points per game (71.6) than the Wolf Pack give up (73.7).
- Notre Dame has a 4-1 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when scoring more than 73.7 points.
- NC State is 11-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- NC State’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Wolf Pack score an average of 75.3 points per game, 8.7 more points than the 66.6 the Fighting Irish allow.
- NC State is 6-9 against the spread and 8-8 overall when it scores more than 66.6 points.
Notre Dame vs. NC State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Notre Dame and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 143.5 points six times.
- There have been 12 NC State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 143.5 points this season.
- The Fighting Irish average 71.6 points per game against the Wolf Pack’s 75.3, totaling 3.4 points over the contest’s over/under of 143.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.3 points per game, 3.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Fighting Irish games is 6.3 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.8 points more than the average over/under in Wolf Pack’s games this season (142.7 points).
Notre Dame Team Leaders
- Dane Goodwin: 15.2 PTS, 51.3 FG%, 48.2 3PT% (40-for-83)
- Paul Atkinson: 11.6 PTS, 60.7 FG%
- Blake Wesley: 15 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (33-for-99)
- Nate Laszewski: 8.4 PTS, 7.3 REB, 48.2 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (29-for-66)
- Cormac Ryan: 8 PTS, 40 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (26-for-69)
NC State Team Leaders
- Dereon Seabron: 19 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.6 STL, 53.4 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Jericole Hellems: 14.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.7 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (44-for-104)
- Terquavion Smith: 14.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.2 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (55-for-152)
- Cam Hayes: 7.9 PTS, 32.5 FG%, 22.5 3PT% (16-for-71)
- Ebenezer Dowuona: 4.1 PTS, 2 BLK, 53.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.