The Longwood Lancers (13-5, 5-0 Big South) are favored (-8.5) to build on a six-game winning streak when they host the North Carolina A&T Aggies (9-11, 4-2 Big South) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at Willett Hall. The matchup’s over/under is set at 139.5.
Longwood vs. N.C. A&T Predictions
Longwood vs. N.C. A&T Betting Odds
Longwood vs. N.C. A&T Last 10 Games
- Longwood covered the spread nine times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Longwood games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The Lancers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 133.6 points scored. That’s 5.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Lancers have a points-per-game average 4.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- N.C. A&T is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- N.C. A&T and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Aggies games averaged 136.7 total points, 2.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Aggies are scoring 72.6 points per game compared to their 69.3 season average.
Longwood vs. N.C. A&T Betting Trends
- Longwood has put together a 12-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Lancers are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, Longwood’s games have hit the over seven times out of 14 chances.
- The Lancers average 8.5 more points per game (78.2) than the Aggies allow (69.7).
- Longwood is 8-2 against the spread and 12-2 overall when scoring more than 69.7 points.
- N.C. A&T has covered the spread 13 times this year (13-4-0).
- The Aggies are 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- N.C. A&T’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Aggies average 5.8 more points per game (69.3) than the Lancers allow (63.5).
- When it scores more than 63.5 points, N.C. A&T is 8-5 against the spread and 9-6 overall.
Longwood vs. N.C. A&T Over/Under Trends
- This season, Longwood and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 139.5 points five times.
- In N.C. A&T’s 17 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s total of 139.5.
- The Lancers average 78.2 points per game against the Aggies’ 69.3, totaling eight points over the game’s point total of 139.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 133.2 points per game, 6.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Lancers games is 135.1 points, 4.4 fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.1 points separates this matchup’s over/under (139.5 points) and the average total points bet in Aggies’ games (137.4 points) this season.
Longwood Team Leaders
- Isaiah Wilkins: 12.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.1 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (30-for-74)
- Justin Hill: 12.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.6 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (17-for-54)
- DeShaun Wade: 9.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.9 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (31-for-88)
- Leslie Nkereuwem: 10.1 PTS, 59.3 FG%
- Jordan Perkins: 5.6 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (11-for-27)
N.C. A&T Team Leaders
- Demetric Horton: 12.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.2 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (41-for-104)
- Marcus Watson: 12.4 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (23-for-87)
- Kameron Langley: 5 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.5 STL, 37.1 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Tyler Maye: 8.2 PTS, 47.3 FG%
- David Beatty: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (26-for-78)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.