The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (7-13, 5-3 Patriot) host the Army Black Knights (12-8, 6-2 Patriot) in a matchup of Patriot teams at Stabler Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. The Mountain Hawks are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under in the matchup is 143.5.
Lehigh vs. Army Predictions
Lehigh vs. Army Betting Odds
Lehigh vs. Army Last 10 Games
- Lehigh covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Lehigh’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The Mountain Hawks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.4 points scored. That’s 6.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Mountain Hawks have scored 1.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Army has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Army’s past 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The Black Knights’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.8 points scored. That’s 0.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Black Knights are scoring 72.4 points per game compared to their 71.7 season average.
Lehigh vs. Army Betting Trends
- Lehigh is 12-6-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Mountain Hawks have an ATS record of 1-5.
- Lehigh’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Mountain Hawks record just 2.8 fewer points per game (66.9) than the Black Knights give up (69.7).
- Lehigh has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 5-5 record overall when putting up more than 69.7 points.
- Army has covered the spread 13 times over 18 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Black Knights went 7-3 against the spread.
- Army’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Black Knights put up an average of 71.7 points per game, only 0.2 more points than the 71.5 the Mountain Hawks give up.
- Army has put together an 8-1 ATS record and a 10-1 overall record in games it scores more than 71.5 points.
Lehigh vs. Army Over/Under Trends
- Lehigh and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (143.5 points) nine times this season.
- This season, eight of Army’s games have ended with a score higher than 143.5 points.
- The Mountain Hawks average 66.9 points per game against the Black Knights’ 71.7, amounting to 4.9 points under the game’s point total of 143.5.
- The 141.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.3 fewer than the 143.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Mountain Hawks games is 6.2 points fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points in this matchup.
- Black Knights games have an over/under of 140.6 points this season, 2.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Lehigh Team Leaders
- Evan Taylor: 14.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 48.1 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (33-for-80)
- Jeameril Wilson: 11.4 PTS, 54.8 FG%, 44 3PT% (22-for-50)
- Keith Higgins Jr.: 8.9 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (27-for-72)
- Dominic Parolin: 5.2 PTS, 44.2 FG%
- Nic Lynch: 7.2 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
Army Team Leaders
- Jalen Rucker: 15.9 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (54-for-141)
- Josh Caldwell: 12.5 PTS, 2.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (11-for-46)
- Charlie Peterson: 7.7 PTS, 50 FG%
- Aaron Duhart: 6.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
- Chris Mann: 7.2 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.