The UMass Minutemen (8-10, 1-5 A-10) are only 1-point underdogs as they attempt to end a five-game road slide when they square off against the La Salle Explorers (6-10, 1-5 A-10) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at Tom Gola Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 151.5 points.
La Salle vs. UMass Predictions
La Salle vs. UMass Betting Odds
|La Salle||-1||151.5 points|
La Salle vs. UMass Last 10 Games
- La Salle has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- La Salle and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Explorers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141 points scored. That’s 10.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Explorers have scored one more point per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UMass has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- UMass and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Minutemen games averaged 146.6 total points, 4.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Minutemen have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 77 PPG season-long scoring average.
La Salle vs. UMass Betting Trends
- La Salle is 8-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Explorers are 1-6 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, seven of La Salle’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 68.3 points per game the Explorers record are 11 fewer points than the Minutemen give up (79.3).
- When La Salle puts up more than 79.3 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- UMass has put together a record of 11-6-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Minutemen have gone 7-2 against the spread.
- This year, UMass’ games have hit the over 12 times out of 17 chances.
- The Minutemen’s 77 points per game are 6.2 more points than the 70.8 the Explorers give up to opponents.
- UMass has put together a 7-5 ATS record and an 8-6 overall record in games it scores more than 70.8 points.
La Salle vs. UMass Over/Under Trends
- La Salle and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (151.5 points) four times this season.
- A total of 10 of UMass’ games finished with a combined score higher than 151.5 points this season.
- The Explorers average 68.3 points per game against the Minutemen’s 77, totaling 6.2 points under the matchup’s total of 151.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 150.1 points per game, 1.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Explorers have seen a 141.2 average over/under in their games this season, 10.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Minutemen games have an over/under of 145.4 points this season, 6.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
La Salle Team Leaders
- Clifton Moore: 12.3 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 51 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (4-for-24)
- Jack Clark: 9.6 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (20-for-68)
- Christian Ray: 4.8 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
- Anwar Gill: 5.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (3-for-8)
- Josh Nickelberry: 11.3 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (34-for-95)
UMass Team Leaders
- Noah Fernandes: 14.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.6 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (30-for-72)
- Trent Buttrick: 11.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (28-for-84)
- Rich Kelly: 12.7 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 50.6 3PT% (44-for-87)
- CJ Kelly: 11.6 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 44 3PT% (33-for-75)
- T.J. Weeks: 8 PTS, 40 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.