The High Point Panthers (8-11, 2-3 Big South) host the Radford Highlanders (6-12, 2-4 Big South) after winning three straight home games. The Panthers are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. The over/under is 127.5 in the matchup.
High Point vs. Radford Predictions
High Point vs. Radford Betting Odds
|High Point||-3.5||127.5 points|
High Point vs. Radford Last 10 Games
- High Point has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- High Point and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged seven more points (134.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Panthers have scored five fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Radford is 2-8 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Radford’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Highlanders games averaged 132 total points, 4.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Highlanders are scoring 64.8 points per game compared to their 64.1 season average.
High Point vs. Radford Betting Trends
- High Point is 9-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving High Point have hit the over seven times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Panthers put up just 0.4 fewer points per game (69.4) than the Highlanders allow (69.8).
- When High Point puts up more than 69.8 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Radford has covered the spread 13 times over 17 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Highlanders have an ATS record of 10-1.
- This season, nine of Radford’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Highlanders’ 64.1 points per game are 5.6 fewer points than the 69.7 the Panthers allow.
- Radford is 2-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 69.7 points.
High Point vs. Radford Over/Under Trends
- High Point and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s over/under of 127.5 points 14 times this season.
- Nine of Radford’s games ended with a combined score over 127.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 133.5 points per game, six points more than the total of 127.5 for this contest.
- This game’s total is 12 fewer points than the 139.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Panthers have seen a 136.8 average over/under in their games this season, 9.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Highlanders’ games this season (132.7 points).
High Point Team Leaders
- Zach Austin: 13.8 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 2.5 BLK, 40.7 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (35-for-104)
- John-Michael Wright: 19.7 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (42-for-108)
- Jaden House: 11.8 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (23-for-63)
- Bryant Randleman: 6.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 50 FG%, 25 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 5.4 PTS, 51.2 FG%
Radford Team Leaders
- Rashun Williams: 9.3 PTS, 39 FG%, 33 3PT% (30-for-91)
- Josiah Jeffers: 8.4 PTS, 2.1 STL, 38.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Dravon Mangum: 7.4 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (26-for-71)
- Shaquan Jules: 6.8 PTS, 61.3 FG%
- Bryan Hart: 9.3 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (27-for-80)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.