The Florida State Seminoles (13-5, 6-2 ACC) are favored (-4.5) to extend a six-game winning streak when they visit the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (8-10, 1-6 ACC) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at Hank McCamish Pavilion. The matchup’s over/under is set at 135.5.
Florida State vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Florida State vs. Georgia Tech Betting Odds
|Florida State||-4.5||135.5 points|
Florida State vs. Georgia Tech Last 10 Games
- Florida State has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Florida State games has gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Seminoles games averaged 8.7 more points (144.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Seminoles have scored 0.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Georgia Tech has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Georgia Tech games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Yellow Jackets games averaged 5.2 more points (140.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Yellow Jackets are scoring 63.9 points per game compared to their 70.2 season average.
Florida State vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Florida State is 9-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Seminoles are 5-6 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, nine of Florida State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Seminoles score just 4.2 more points per game (73.6) than the Yellow Jackets allow (69.4).
- Florida State is 7-3 against the spread and 10-0 overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- Georgia Tech has gone 12-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Yellow Jackets are 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Georgia Tech games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Yellow Jackets put up an average of 70.2 points per game, only 1.7 more points than the 68.5 the Seminoles allow.
- When it scores more than 68.5 points, Georgia Tech is 4-3 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
Florida State vs. Georgia Tech Over/Under Trends
- This season, Florida State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 135.5 points 10 times.
- This season, 10 games Georgia Tech played finished with a combined score over 135.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 135.5 is 8.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Seminoles (73.6 points per game) and the Yellow Jackets (70.2 points per game).
- The 137.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 2.4 more than the 135.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Seminoles games is 142.9 points, 7.4 more than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Yellow Jackets’ games this season (139.2 points).
Florida State Team Leaders
- Caleb Mills: 13.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.2 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (22-for-60)
- Anthony Polite: 9.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.9 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (16-for-60)
- Malik Osborne: 9.8 PTS, 42 FG%, 37 3PT% (20-for-54)
- Matthew Cleveland: 10.2 PTS, 50 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (3-for-17)
- Rayquan Evans: 6.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.6 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
Georgia Tech Team Leaders
- Michael Devoe: 18.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 48.2 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (42-for-104)
- Jordan Usher: 15.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 49.1 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Khalid Moore: 5.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Kyle Sturdivant: 7.3 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Deivon Smith: 5.4 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.