The No. 25 Davidson Wildcats (16-2, 6-0 A-10) host the VCU Rams (11-6, 4-2 A-10) after winning seven straight home games. The Wildcats are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is 129.5.
Davidson vs. VCU Predictions
Davidson vs. VCU Betting Odds
Davidson vs. VCU Last 10 Games
- Davidson covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- Davidson and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 141.3 total points, 11.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Wildcats have a points-per-game average 1.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- VCU is 8-2 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- VCU and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Rams’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 127.5 points scored. That’s two fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Rams are scoring 67.8 points per game compared to their 63.1 season average.
Davidson vs. VCU Betting Trends
- Davidson has covered the spread 14 times over 18 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Wildcats have gone 9-2 against the spread.
- Davidson’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The 77.3 points per game the Wildcats average are 19.1 more points than the Rams give up (58.2).
- Davidson is 14-3 against the spread and 16-2 overall when scoring more than 58.2 points.
- VCU has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-7-0).
- The Rams have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- VCU’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Rams score an average of 63.1 points per game, only 3.3 fewer points than the 66.4 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- VCU has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record in games it scores more than 66.4 points.
Davidson vs. VCU Over/Under Trends
- Davidson and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (129.5 points) 14 times this season.
- This season, five games VCU played finished with a combined score higher than 129.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.4 points per game, 10.9 points more than the over/under of 129.5 for this game.
- The 124.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.9 fewer than the 129.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 139 over/under in their games this season, 9.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (129.5 points) and the average total points bet in Rams’ games (127.9 points) this season.
Davidson Team Leaders
- Hyunjung Lee: 16.2 PTS, 50 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (46-for-111)
- Luka Brajkovic: 13.9 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 59.8 FG%, 41 3PT% (16-for-39)
- Foster Loyer: 15.7 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (48-for-102)
- Mike Jones: 12.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 52.1 FG%, 50.6 3PT% (42-for-83)
- Sam Mennenga: 7.4 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 12.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 1.2 BLK, 41.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (36-for-97)
- Jayden Nunn: 9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 40.2 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- KeShawn Curry: 9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
- Hason Ward: 5.3 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 47.6 FG%
- Adrian Baldwin Jr.: 7.2 PTS, 2.2 STL, 40 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.