The Butler Bulldogs (9-10, 2-6 Big East) are underdogs (by 4.5 points) to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the Creighton Bluejays (13-5, 4-2 Big East) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 126.5.
Creighton vs. Butler Predictions
Creighton vs. Butler Betting Odds
Creighton vs. Butler Last 10 Games
- Creighton is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Creighton and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bluejays games averaged 139 total points, 12.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bluejays’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 2.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Butler has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Butler games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 128.4 points scored. That’s 1.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 60.6 points per game compared to their 62.1 season average.
Creighton vs. Butler Betting Trends
- Creighton has gone 7-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bluejays have an ATS record of 3-6 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Creighton’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Bluejays score just two more points per game (67.1) than the Bulldogs give up (65.1).
- Creighton has an 8-4 record against the spread and a 10-2 record overall when putting up more than 65.1 points.
- Butler has covered the spread in a game 14 times this year (14-4-0).
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have a perfect ATS record of 8-0.
- Games involving Butler have hit the over seven times out of 18 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs score only 0.3 more points per game (62.1) than the Bluejays allow their opponents to score (61.8).
- Butler has put together a 5-4 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 61.8 points.
Creighton vs. Butler Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Creighton games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 126.5 points.
- Nine of Butler’s games finished with a combined score over 126.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 126.5 is 2.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bluejays (67.1 points per game) and the Bulldogs (62.1 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 0.4 fewer points than the 126.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bluejays games is 138.9 points, 12.4 more than the over/under of 126.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulldogs’ games this season (130 points).
Creighton Team Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner: 12.2 PTS, 7.2 REB, 3.1 BLK, 69.4 FG%
- Ryan Hawkins: 13.2 PTS, 7.5 REB, 43.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (39-for-105)
- Alex O’Connell: 13.1 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (35-for-91)
- Ryan Nembhard: 11.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.7 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (18-for-61)
- Arthur Kaluma: 8.6 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
Butler Team Leaders
- Aaron Thompson: 6.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.2 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Jayden Taylor: 9.2 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (17-for-60)
- Chuck Harris: 10.2 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (29-for-89)
- Bryce Golden: 9.3 PTS, 56.3 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Jair Bolden: 8.6 PTS, 35 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (34-for-99)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.