The Western Carolina Catamounts (8-12, 2-5 SoCon) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Citadel Bulldogs (8-10, 2-5 SoCon) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at McAlister Field House as 6.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 153.5 in the matchup.
Citadel vs. Western Carolina Predictions
Citadel vs. Western Carolina Betting Odds
Citadel vs. Western Carolina Last 10 Games
- Citadel has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Citadel games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 149.7 total points, 3.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 5.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Western Carolina covered the spread in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Western Carolina and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Catamounts games averaged four fewer points (149.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Catamounts have scored 3.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Citadel vs. Western Carolina Betting Trends
- Citadel has covered the spread 11 times in 15 games with a set spread.
- The Bulldogs are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Citadel have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs put up 79.6 points per game, just 0.9 more points than the 78.7 the Catamounts give up.
- When Citadel puts up more than 78.7 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Western Carolina has put together a 17-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Catamounts have an ATS record of 12-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Western Carolina games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Catamounts put up an average of 73.5 points per game, just 1.8 fewer points than the 75.3 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Western Carolina has put together a 5-3 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games it scores more than 75.3 points.
Citadel vs. Western Carolina Over/Under Trends
- Citadel and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (153.5 points) five times this season.
- This season, nine of Western Carolina’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 153.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 153.5 is 0.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (79.6 points per game) and the Catamounts (73.5 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 154 points per game, 0.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bulldogs games is 151.4 points, 2.1 fewer than the over/under of 153.5 points for this contest.
- Catamounts games have an over/under of 148.5 points this season, five points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Citadel Team Leaders
- Hayden Brown: 18.4 PTS, 8 REB, 1.2 STL, 50.8 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (22-for-76)
- Stephen Clark: 10.5 PTS, 2.6 BLK, 60.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Jason Roche: 13.8 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (68-for-160)
- Tyler Moffe: 8.7 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 26 3PT% (19-for-73)
- Rudy Fitzgibbons III: 9.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (33-for-90)
Western Carolina Team Leaders
- Nick Robinson: 14.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (41-for-123)
- Vonterius Woolbright: 10.5 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Joe Petrakis: 8.3 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (34-for-95)
- Tyler Harris: 6.8 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- Cam Bacote: 7.1 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (23-for-83)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.