The Old Dominion Monarchs (7-11, 2-3 C-USA) are underdogs (+3) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Charlotte 49ers (10-7, 3-2 C-USA) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at Dale F. Halton Arena. The over/under for the matchup is set at 135.
Charlotte vs. Old Dominion Predictions
Charlotte vs. Old Dominion Betting Odds
Charlotte vs. Old Dominion Last 10 Games
- Charlotte covered the spread nine times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Charlotte’s past 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 49ers games averaged 1.7 more points (136.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the 49ers have a points-per-game average 0.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Old Dominion covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Old Dominion games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The Monarchs’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 129.9 points scored. That’s 5.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Monarchs are scoring 70.1 points per game compared to their 66.4 season average.
Charlotte vs. Old Dominion Betting Trends
- Charlotte has covered the spread in a game 14 times this season (14-4-0).
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the 49ers have an ATS record of 4-3.
- Games involving Charlotte have hit the over 11 times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 49ers put up only three more points per game (70) than the Monarchs allow (67).
- When Charlotte totals more than 67 points, it is 5-3 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Old Dominion is 10-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this year, the Monarchs went 5-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Old Dominion have hit the over 10 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Monarchs’ 66.4 points per game are 5.2 fewer points than the 71.6 the 49ers allow.
- When it scores more than 71.6 points, Old Dominion is 4-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
Charlotte vs. Old Dominion Over/Under Trends
- This season, Charlotte and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 135 points nine times.
- In Old Dominion’s 17 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 135.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.4 points per game, 1.4 points more than the point total of 135 for this game.
- The 138.6 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.6 more than the 135 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in 49ers games is 0.2 points fewer than the over/under of 135 points in this matchup.
- Monarchs games have an over/under of 130.5 points this season, 4.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Charlotte Team Leaders
- Jahmir Young: 19 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (34-for-91)
- Austin Butler: 12.4 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 36 3PT% (18-for-50)
- Clyde Trapp: 9.1 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (21-for-57)
- Aly Khalifa: 7 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Robert Braswell: 8.7 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (26-for-61)
Old Dominion Team Leaders
- Kalu Ezikpe: 11.3 PTS, 7 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 57.5 FG%
- Jaylin Hunter: 10.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 38.3 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (23-for-65)
- Austin Trice: 11.3 PTS, 56.7 FG%
- Mekhi Long: 8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- C.J. Keyser: 14.2 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (22-for-67)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.