The Hampton Pirates (5-11, 1-4 Big South) visit the Campbell Fighting Camels (10-7, 3-3 Big South) after losing four straight road games. The Fighting Camels are double-digit favorites by 13.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. The point total is 122.5 for the matchup.
Campbell vs. Hampton Predictions
Campbell vs. Hampton Betting Odds
Campbell vs. Hampton Last 10 Games
- Campbell is 4-6 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Campbell games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Fighting Camels games averaged 128.9 total points, 6.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Fighting Camels’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 1.6 points lower than their season-long average.
- Hampton is 3-7 overall and 8-1-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The Pirates and their opponents have hit the over in two of those games.
- The Pirates’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.1 points scored. That’s 12.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Pirates have a 57 points-per-game average, 3.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Campbell vs. Hampton Betting Trends
- Campbell has covered the spread seven times this season (7-6-2).
- The Fighting Camels are winless against the spread when they are 13.5-point favorites or more (0-2).
- This season, Campbell’s games have hit the over eight times out of 15 chances.
- The Fighting Camels put up 67.3 points per game, just 1.7 more points than the 65.6 the Pirates give up.
- Campbell is 5-4 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 65.6 points.
- Hampton has put together a 14-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Pirates are 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- This season, four of Hampton’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Pirates’ 60.8 points per game are only 0.6 fewer points than the 61.4 the Fighting Camels allow.
- Hampton has put together a 2-1 ATS record and a 3-2 overall record in games it scores more than 61.4 points.
Campbell vs. Hampton Over/Under Trends
- This season, Campbell and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 122.5 points 11 times.
- Nine of Hampton’s games ended with a combined score over 122.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 122.5 is 5.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Fighting Camels (67.3 points per game) and the Pirates (60.8 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 127 points per game, 4.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Fighting Camels have seen a 131 over/under in their games this season, 8.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 14.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Pirates’ games this season (136.7 points).
Campbell Team Leaders
- Jesus Carralero: 10.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.6 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
- Cedric Henderson Jr.: 12.5 PTS, 50 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Ricky Clemons: 10.1 PTS, 64.3 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Jordan Whitfield: 11.9 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (29-for-70)
- Messiah Thompson: 9.1 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (24-for-70)
Hampton Team Leaders
- Najee Garvin: 15.5 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 18.4 3PT% (7-for-38)
- Russell Dean: 12.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 32.7 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (19-for-63)
- Deangelo Epps: 6.1 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Dajour Dickens: 4.3 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 53.3 FG%
- Raymond Bethea Jr.: 5.5 PTS, 38 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (3-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.