MVC foes square off when the Bradley Braves (10-10, 4-4 MVC) visit the Valparaiso Beacons (10-10, 3-5 MVC) at Athletics-Recreation Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. The Beacons are 3-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
Bradley vs. Valparaiso Predictions
Bradley vs. Valparaiso Betting Odds
Bradley vs. Valparaiso Last 10 Games
- Bradley is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Bradley’s past 10 contests saw eight go over the total.
- The last 10 Braves games averaged 136 total points, 1.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Braves have a points-per-game average 2.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Valparaiso has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Valparaiso games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Beacons games averaged one more point (135.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Beacons have scored 1.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 73 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bradley vs. Valparaiso Betting Trends
- Bradley has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-7-0).
- The Braves have an ATS record of 5-4 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Bradley games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The 72.3 points per game the Braves put up are just 2.1 more points than the Beacons give up (70.2).
- When Bradley puts up more than 70.2 points, it is 8-2 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- Valparaiso has registered a 10-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Beacons have an ATS record of 7-1-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This season, 11 of Valparaiso’s games have gone over the point total out of 17 chances.
- The Beacons’ 73 points per game are 5.9 more points than the 67.1 the Braves give up to opponents.
- Valparaiso has put together a 7-2 ATS record and a 9-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.1 points.
Bradley vs. Valparaiso Over/Under Trends
- Bradley and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (134.5 points) 13 times this season.
- A total of 10 of Valparaiso’s games finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 134.5 is 10.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Braves (72.3 points per game) and the Beacons (73 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.8 fewer points than the 137.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Braves have seen a 136.5 over/under in their games this season, two more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Beacons’ games this season (134.8 points).
Bradley Team Leaders
- Terry Roberts: 16.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.9 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (31-for-81)
- Rienk Mast: 11 PTS, 8.1 REB, 47.2 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (19-for-64)
- Malevy Leons: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 52.2 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (29-for-65)
- Jayson Kent: 7.5 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (20-for-66)
- Mikey Howell: 3.2 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
Valparaiso Team Leaders
- Sheldon Edwards: 11.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.5 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (40-for-121)
- Thomas Kithier: 9.3 PTS, 57 FG%
- Ben Krikke: 14.2 PTS, 55.3 FG%, 18.8 3PT% (3-for-16)
- Kevion Taylor: 11.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.9 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (47-for-114)
- Trevor Anderson: 9.2 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.