The Boston University Terriers (13-8, 4-4 Patriot) hit the road in Patriot play against the Lafayette Leopards (5-11, 2-3 Patriot) on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Terriers are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5.
Boston University vs. Lafayette Predictions
Boston University vs. Lafayette Betting Odds
|Boston University||-3.5||133.5 points|
Boston University vs. Lafayette Last 10 Games
- Boston University is 6-4 overall and 4-5-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Boston University games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Terriers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 132.2 points scored. That’s 1.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Terriers have scored 0.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Lafayette covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Leopards games went over the set total once.
- The Leopards’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.7 points scored. That’s 7.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Leopards have scored 4.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Boston University vs. Lafayette Betting Trends
- Boston University is 12-7-2 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Terriers have gone 4-6 against the spread.
- This season, nine of Boston University’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Terriers put up only 4.6 fewer points per game (68.8) than the Leopards allow (73.4).
- When Boston University puts up more than 73.4 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Lafayette has covered the spread seven times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Leopards have gone 6-0 against the spread.
- Lafayette games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Leopards score an average of 67.7 points per game, just 2.7 more points than the 65 the Terriers give up to opponents.
- Lafayette is 3-3 against the spread and 4-5 overall when it scores more than 65 points.
Boston University vs. Lafayette Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Boston University’s 21 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- This season, six games Lafayette played finished with a combined score higher than 133.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.5 points per game, three points more than the total of 133.5 for this contest.
- The 138.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.9 more than the 133.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Terriers have seen a 132.6 average over/under in their games this season, 0.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Leopards’ games have a total points bet of 142.2 points this season, 8.7 points more than the over/under for this game.
Boston University Team Leaders
- Sukhmail Mathon: 14.9 PTS, 10 REB, 51.9 FG%
- Javante McCoy: 16.5 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 47.7 3PT% (42-for-88)
- Jonas Harper: 7.9 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (36-for-115)
- Walter Whyte: 12.8 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- Fletcher Tynen: 5.5 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (8-for-24)
Lafayette Team Leaders
- Neal Quinn: 13.2 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.2 BLK, 55.4 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- Kyle Jenkins: 10.8 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (23-for-84)
- Tyrone Perry: 12.3 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (37-for-97)
- CJ Fulton: 7.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.4 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (22-for-54)
- Leo O’Boyle: 10.6 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (33-for-93)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.