The American Eagles (5-13, 1-5 Patriot) are favored (-4.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Holy Cross Crusaders (3-14, 1-4 Patriot) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 26, 2022 at Bender Arena. The point total is set at 136.5 for the matchup.
American vs. Holy Cross Predictions
American vs. Holy Cross Betting Odds
American vs. Holy Cross Last 10 Games
- American has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 American games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 136.3 total points, 0.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Eagles have a points-per-game average 1.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Holy Cross is 1-9 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Holy Cross games have gone over the set total six times.
- The Crusaders’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.3 points scored. That’s 0.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Crusaders have a 64.3 points-per-game average, 2.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
American vs. Holy Cross Betting Trends
- American has put together a 12-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- American’s games have gone over the total nine times this season.
- The Eagles record 7.2 fewer points per game (64.4) than the Crusaders allow (71.6).
- American is 6-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall when scoring more than 71.6 points.
- Holy Cross has registered a 15-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Crusaders have a perfect 12-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This season, eight of Holy Cross’ games have gone over the point total out of 16 chances.
- The Crusaders average nine fewer points per game (66.4) than the Eagles allow (75.4).
- Holy Cross has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 3-0 overall record in games it scores more than 75.4 points.
American vs. Holy Cross Over/Under Trends
- This season, American games have hit the over on this matchup’s 136.5-point over/under 10 times.
- Nine of Holy Cross’ games finished with a combined score over 136.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 136.5 is 5.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (64.4 points per game) and the Crusaders (66.4 points per game).
- The 147 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 10.5 more than the 136.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Eagles games is 0.1 points fewer than the over/under of 136.5 points in this matchup.
- Crusaders’ games have a total points bet of 137.8 points this season, 1.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
American Team Leaders
- Johnny O’Neil: 9.3 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Stacy Beckton Jr.: 11.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.1 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- Matt Rogers: 9.7 PTS, 65.5 FG%
- Colin Smalls: 9.9 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Connor Nelson: 8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
Holy Cross Team Leaders
- Gerrale Gates: 15.2 PTS, 8.1 REB, 44.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Kyrell Luc: 11.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.6 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (17-for-43)
- Judson Martindale: 10.4 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)
- Bo Montgomery: 7.4 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 37 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Caleb Kenney: 3.2 PTS, 43.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.