The Yale Bulldogs (8-9, 2-1 Ivy League) are at home in Ivy League play against the Columbia Lions (4-12, 1-3 Ivy League) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bulldogs are double-digit favorites by 17.5 points in the game. The over/under is set at 149 in the matchup.
Yale vs. Columbia Predictions
Yale vs. Columbia Betting Odds
Yale vs. Columbia Last 10 Games
- Yale is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Yale and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Bulldogs’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.4 points scored. That’s 6.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 2.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Columbia has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Columbia and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Lions games averaged 142.9 total points, 6.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Lions’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 70.1, 0.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Yale vs. Columbia Betting Trends
- Yale is 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Yale’s games have hit the over eight times out of 14 chances.
- The Bulldogs average 72.8 points per game, 5.5 fewer points than the 78.3 the Lions give up.
- Yale has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall when putting up more than 78.3 points.
- Columbia has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-1-0).
- The Lions have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 17.5-point underdogs.
- Columbia games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 15 chances this year.
- The Lions put up an average of 69.5 points per game, only 1.2 fewer points than the 70.7 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- Columbia is 6-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it scores more than 70.7 points.
Yale vs. Columbia Over/Under Trends
- This season, Yale and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 149 points seven times.
- Six of Columbia’s games finished with a combined score higher than 149 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 149 is 6.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (72.8 points per game) and the Lions (69.5 points per game).
- Together, the two teams combine to allow 149 points per game, identical to the total for this matchup.
- This season the average total for Bulldogs games is 142 points, seven fewer than the over/under of 149 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is eight points more than the average over/under in Lions’ games this season (141 points).
Yale Team Leaders
- Azar Swain: 18.7 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (39-for-116)
- Jalen Gabbidon: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.7 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Matthue Cotton: 9.6 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (29-for-96)
- Isaiah Kelly: 6.4 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Matt Knowling: 4.9 PTS, 66 FG%
Columbia Team Leaders
- Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa: 12.1 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (24-for-76)
- Liam Murphy: 12 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (40-for-103)
- Patrick Harding: 4.9 PTS, 8.1 REB, 45.5 FG%
- Josh Odunowo: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 61.8 FG%
- Zavian McLean: 6.3 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 18.5 3PT% (5-for-27)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.