A pair of sliding teams hit the court when the UCSB Gauchos (7-7, 0-2 Big West) visit the CSU Northridge Matadors (5-12, 1-4 Big West) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The Matadors are 6-point underdogs as they look to break a four-game losing streak against the Gauchos, losers of three straight. The matchup has an over/under set at 131.5 points.
UCSB vs. CSU Northridge Predictions
UCSB vs. CSU Northridge Betting Odds
UCSB vs. CSU Northridge Last 10 Games
- UCSB has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- UCSB’s past 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Gauchos games averaged 4.5 more points (136) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Gauchos are scoring 4.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- CSU Northridge is 2-8 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- CSU Northridge and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Matadors games averaged 132.2 total points, 0.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Matadors have a 61.6 points-per-game average, one point above their season-long scoring average.
UCSB vs. CSU Northridge Betting Trends
- UCSB has covered the spread six times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 6 points or more, the Gauchos have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- UCSB’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Gauchos average 75.6 points per game, 6.2 more points than the 69.4 the Matadors give up.
- UCSB has a 3-4 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- CSU Northridge has covered the spread 13 times over 17 games with a set spread.
- The Matadors are 10-0 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Games involving CSU Northridge have hit the over six times this year.
- The Matadors’ 60.6 points per game are 7.3 fewer points than the 67.9 the Gauchos give up.
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, CSU Northridge is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
UCSB vs. CSU Northridge Over/Under Trends
- UCSB and its opponents have combined to go over Tuesday’s total of 131.5 points nine times this season.
- Eight of CSU Northridge’s games ended with a combined score higher than 131.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.2 points per game, 4.7 points more than the total of 131.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s total is 5.8 fewer points than the 137.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Gauchos have seen a 136 average over/under in their games this season, 4.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Matadors’ games have a total points bet of 135.5 points this season, four points more than the over/under for this contest.
UCSB Team Leaders
- Amadou Sow: 15.8 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.1 BLK, 58.2 FG%, 52.9 3PT% (9-for-17)
- Ajare Sanni: 10.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33.1 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (16-for-63)
- Miles Norris: 9.6 PTS, 43 FG%, 25 3PT% (11-for-44)
- Josh Pierre-Louis: 8.5 PTS, 56 FG%
- Ajay Mitchell: 7.9 PTS, 54.4 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
CSU Northridge Team Leaders
- Elijah Hardy: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 35.8 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (24-for-69)
- Atin Wright: 13.1 PTS, 33.7 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (24-for-91)
- Onyi Eyisi: 9.9 PTS, 57.5 FG%
- Fidelis Okereke: 4.8 PTS, 50.8 FG%
- Brendan Harrick: 6.2 PTS, 34.3 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (16-for-60)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.