The Georgetown Hoyas (6-10, 0-5 Big East) are heavy underdogs (+17) as they look to break a four-game road losing streak when they take on the No. 20 UConn Huskies (13-4, 4-2 Big East) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at Harry A. Gampel Pavilion. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5 points.
UConn vs. Georgetown Predictions
UConn vs. Georgetown Betting Odds
UConn vs. Georgetown Last 10 Games
- UConn has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 UConn games has surpassed the set total eight times.
- The past 10 Huskies games averaged 14.1 fewer points (135.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 5.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Georgetown has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Georgetown’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Hoyas games averaged 149 total points, 0.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hoyas have a 74.4 points-per-game average, 0.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
UConn vs. Georgetown Betting Trends
- UConn has compiled a 9-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 17 points or more so far this season, the Huskies went 3-3 against the spread.
- Games involving UConn have hit the over 11 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 79.7 points per game the Huskies record are just 3.3 more points than the Hoyas allow (76.4).
- When UConn totals more than 76.4 points, it is 6-3 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- Georgetown is 12-4-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, nine of Georgetown’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Hoyas’ 74.2 points per game are 9.9 more points than the 64.3 the Huskies allow to opponents.
- Georgetown is 7-5 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it scores more than 64.3 points.
UConn vs. Georgetown Over/Under Trends
- UConn and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (149.5 points) four times this season.
- This season, 10 of Georgetown’s games have ended with a score higher than 149.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 153.9 points per game, 4.4 points more than the over/under of 149.5 for this contest.
- The 140.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 8.8 fewer than the 149.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Huskies games is 10.8 points fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points in this matchup.
- Hoyas games have an over/under of 145 points this season, 4.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
UConn Team Leaders
- R.J. Cole: 15.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.9 FG%, 33 3PT% (31-for-94)
- Adama Sanogo: 12.7 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 53.8 FG%
- Andre Jackson: 7.8 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.3 STL, 47.8 FG%, 53.8 3PT% (14-for-26)
- Tyrese Martin: 11.5 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (17-for-39)
- Isaiah Whaley: 6.9 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 50.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
Georgetown Team Leaders
- Aminu Mohammed: 13.6 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 40.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
- Dante Harris: 11.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.9 FG%, 28 3PT% (14-for-50)
- Don Carey: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.4 FG%, 45.7 3PT% (32-for-70)
- Kaiden Rice: 12.5 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (58-for-143)
- Collin Holloway: 8.2 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (11-for-23)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.