The Toledo Rockets (15-4, 7-1 MAC) will try to continue a six-game win streak when they host the Buffalo Bulls (10-6, 4-2 MAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 as 5.5-point favorites. The Bulls have won four games in a row. The over/under is set at 158.5 in the matchup.
Toledo vs. Buffalo Predictions
Toledo vs. Buffalo Betting Odds
Toledo vs. Buffalo Last 10 Games
- Toledo has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Toledo’s past 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The Rockets’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 149.2 points scored. That’s 9.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Rockets are scoring 2.4 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Buffalo is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the last 10 Buffalo games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Bulls games averaged 152.5 total points, six fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 78.4 points per game compared to their 80.5 season average.
Toledo vs. Buffalo Betting Trends
- Toledo has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-5-0).
- In games they were favored in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Rockets went 4-1 against the spread.
- Toledo’s games have gone over the total six times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Rockets put up 79.8 points per game, 8.2 more points than the 71.6 the Bulls give up.
- When Toledo scores more than 71.6 points, it is 9-1 against the spread and 12-0 overall.
- Buffalo has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-7-0).
- The Bulls are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Buffalo’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Bulls put up 13 more points per game (80.5) than the Rockets allow (67.5).
- When it scores more than 67.5 points, Buffalo is 6-4 against the spread and 9-4 overall.
Toledo vs. Buffalo Over/Under Trends
- Toledo and its opponents have combined to score more than 158.5 points in a game just twice this season.
- This season, six games Buffalo played finished with a combined score higher than 158.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 158.5 is 1.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rockets (79.8 points per game) and the Bulls (80.5 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 19.4 fewer points than the 139.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Rockets games is 11.5 points fewer than the over/under of 158.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 7.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (158.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bulls’ games (150.9 points) this season.
Toledo Team Leaders
- Ryan Rollins: 19.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.9 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (31-for-89)
- JT Shumate: 15.3 PTS, 56 FG%, 50.6 3PT% (39-for-77)
- Setric Millner Jr.: 14.2 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
- Rayj Dennis: 11.9 PTS, 50 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Ra’Heim Moss: 7.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48 FG%, 21.9 3PT% (7-for-32)
Buffalo Team Leaders
- Jeenathan Williams: 18.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (27-for-63)
- Ronaldo Segu: 16.1 PTS, 5.2 AST, 47.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (31-for-76)
- Josh Mballa: 13.4 PTS, 8 REB, 1.6 STL, 52.4 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Maceo Jack: 9.6 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (23-for-79)
- David Skogman: 7.8 PTS, 60.8 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.